Part31- Flashback

CONTINUE

Pari- I was in class 10 or 11 living in a hostel after my parents death. Isha Di was studying in a cattering collage. Jaise ki maine bataya i was in a hostel. Toh mujhe hostel ka hi khana khana padta tha. And i get boared with that same food. So...

Flashback

A girl was trying to climb ona hostel boundary and after some attempt she climbed. And started running on the road.

Girl- finally aaj mein bhaag gai..aaj to mein kuch aacha khakar hi rahungi

Yes the girl was pari

Pari was roaming in the market. But couldn't able to buy anything.

Pari- mein bhi kitni buddhu hoo. Hostel se bhaag gai or paise nahi lekar aai jabki mere piggy bank mein paise hai. Ab mein kya karo kuch khareed bhi nahi sakti. She started moving our of the market that she saw there was a person who was giving food to people who was sitting at footpath, to children who was knocking at the vehicle doors by stopping them, people who was sitting on stairs of temple asking for food and some money. The people were enjoying that food and appreciating that.

Pari- ye food kya sachi mein itna tasty hai, mujhe bhi khana hai per mein kaise mangu unse. I..i can't do

She disappointely pave way to hostel. She climbed again and get inside.

Pari- ab toh canteen ka vahi rukha sukha khana khana padega

She saw crowd in the hostel ground there was some stall of food .

Pari- ye ho kya raha hai?

She asked to her frnd.

Frnd- yahan pass vale collage se kuch members aaye hai...or vo hamlogo ko apni dishes taste karvana chahte hai..and u know what it was so tasty..tu bhi jaldi ja Varna late ho jayega tere liye kuch nahi bachega..go

She goes to each stall but there was no food left. She get disappointed that she saw a stall near a corner. She goes to that.

She saw a handsome and a long height man(yes neil)who's stall was full of food but no one was coming there. She goes to him.

Pari- hi! Maine aapko market ke bhaar dekha tha u were giving food to the people. So sweet of you.

Neil- Thanku!

Pari- yahan koi bheed q nahi hai?

Neil- actually mein yahan jab pehle aaya tha tab jyaada logo ko meri haath ki dishes pasand nahi aai isliye koi le nahi Raha hai ab..

Pari- May i taste it?

She asked innocently and he agreed and a made a plate for her. She taste it and

Neil- 🤨😕

Pari- amm..aacha nahi hai...........................balki bahot aacha hai..

She started eating more and he smiles by seeing her.

Pari- mujhe thoda or milega...please

Neil- haa haa q nahi

He give her more. She eats and also called her more frnds and teachers.

Neil's collage students was coming there regularly for almost 1 week. And pari was only eat Neil's food. Not even look at other stalls. And the became good buddies.

Flashback end

At evening

Neil left for delhi with kiya.

At Night

Mini was in balcony missing him. She calls him and they started talking. The cool air was coming kissing mini's face. She was looking more beautiful in the moon's light. Mini was kept blabbering. But neil(u all know) just adoring her beauty.

After some good minutes the cool winds changed into strong winds. Rain starts. She disconnect the call. And start taking cloths from the rope. She saw pari down. She placed the clothes in her room. And comes down and open the door and comes outside by taking umbrella. She calls for pari.

Mini- Pariksha!! Kya kar rahi ho tum itni aandhi or baarish aa rahi hai. Come

She comes but directly goes in the haveli not even looking at mini. Mini feel something weired and turned to leave but saw a figure standing where pari was standing previously. She shouts.

Mini- kon hai vaha??

The figure suddenly vanished.

Mini- kon tha vaha? Pari usi ke saath thi abhi? Mujhe itna ajeeb q lag raha hai? Koi problem aane vaali hai kya?  
•********************************•

Hope u liked

What was that figure??

Is there any storm was waiting??

Give ur views in the comments section.

Silent readers plz vote and comment