46: Path of Victory

Ignore Grammatical Errors

Recap: Mini escaped from the man and found out the girls. Ghanshyam and his man starts searching for MiNeil.
____________

All man takes out their guns and went to search for them. Mini with the girls on her way to back gate. Suddenly someone came in front of her. She flinched. Arya and kiya hugged him. U guessed right it was Neil Oberoi.

Mini: Iss tarah achanak aakar koi darata hai kya

Neil: I am sorry, tum theek ho na ,arya kiya are u fine.

Arya/Kiya: Neil/Papa

They hugged him tightly.

Mini: Neil how u managed to come here? Voh log...aane diya unhone tumhe?

Neil: Mini let's go outside, unhe hamare fake identity pata chal gai hai..

MiNeil with other girls walk to the back gate and they were shocked.

Mini: Neil lala uncle hame yahan hi Milne vale the na so where they are?

..... : Kahan bhaag ja rahe ho? Aa gaye lekin Laut ke vapis nahi ja paoge. Chalo andar jahan voh police officer hai,bada shok hai bhesh badal ke aane ka,ab essa bhesh badlega na toh tum khudko khud nahi pehchaan paaoge...(laughed weirdly)

Mini: teri toh

She comes forward when takes out his gun

Arya: Veerbalika

Neil: Mini let's go inside, dekho tum yeh gun andar rakhdo we are coming

They all went inside. MiNeil shocked to see ghanshyam man have putted their gun on  lala uncle and other coustable forehead.

Arya and kiya hug MiNeil.

Ghanshyam: Lekar jao ladkiyo ko andar or iss ladki(mini) ko bhi

His man comes near her but neil came in front of him being a pillar.

Man: Hatt ja samne se

Neil: Apne aap ko hawale kardo tum sab log police ko yahi better hoga, Varna tumhara haal bhi manmeet ki tarah hi hoga

Ghanshyam: hame mat sikha samjha

He tried to punch neil but stopped by mini. She started beating him. One man came towards her back and try to hit on her head. Neil get hold on his stick and started beating him.

Man: Agar ab aage badhe toh yeh police vale or yeh ladkiya tumhe upar milengi

They point their guns towards the police and the girls.

Mini: No please kisiko kuch mat karna

Man: toh yeh sticks niche rakho

MiNeil throw their sticks on the floor. Ghanshyam and his man was laughing on their condition. Arya pulls mini hand. She looks at her. Arya gestured her towards the chillies spread on a newspaper. Mini and arya quickly and slowly moves towards the chillies and pics the newspaper from its corner and throw towards ghanshyam and his other man.

Mini: Neil apni eyes close karo

But he get let in closing his eyes. His eyes started burning and same with the other. All the girls pick up the sticks while the other man was busy in rubbing their eyes. Lala uncle and others get opportunity to escape from them and they captured them. 

Ghanshyam: Yeh tum sab logo ne theek na kiya...ahh...(rubbing his eyes continuously)

Mini: Neil are u ohkay, neil (cupped his face and blow in his eyes)

Neil: Mini tum meri chinta mat karo, tum bahar jao sabke saath

Mini: Chup raho tum

She continued to do her work. Neil felt iching in his eyes he hugged her suddenly and start rubbing his eyes with her neck and shoulder. Mini felt current running through her spine. Neil moves back from her.

Neil: Sorry voh actually..ahh

Mini: Shh..

She blow in his eyes. She picked up a water bottle and ask him to wash his face.
.
.
.
.
Soon all the man and ghanshyam was taken and other girls were sent to their house. MiNeil also came home with arya and kiya.

__________________

Sorry my beautiful readers for the late update. But please bear with me. And I know I haven't written more fighting scenes coz Mera dimaag chal nahi raha and i want to end this asap.

Comment ur views towards the chapter pls❤️