My Favorite Entities

#4: Combines. Combines are entities that are made of various human parts and look like a flesh/skin-colored centipede with double-jointed legs that resemble human fingers with chiton tips and human hair running down its back. Despite having the vague appearance of a centipede, it's actually more similar to a starfish or jellyfish in that it is made up of multiple different parts that operate under a superficial connection, and it's not really just one thing (think of it as several things stacked in a trenchcoat all working together.) Some colonies in the backrooms have tamed these creatures as a sort of dog replacement! Just imagine you're in like, living in level 11 and you see your neighbor walking their pet combine like it's a dog, and no one bats an eye.

#3: Aiden. Aiden looks like a mall security guard with a security camera on their head, and they will try to protect any wanderer they come into contact with at all costs. Here's the twist: there is not just one Aiden they all just have a shared consciousness, so if you talk to one and you tell one about yourself, all the others that you come into contact with will also know that stuff. So yeah, they sound like stand-up guys :).

#2: Hermit. Hermit looks like a  plague doctor and they are very kind and hospitable to wanderers. He lives in a house or shack, and the "lawn" of the shack has a variety of bloodied and skewered corpses of various dangerous entities found throughout the backrooms, and the bodies include but are not limited to; a decapitated Skin-Stealer,  a Hound impaled through the stomach, and a grossly oversized eyeball theorized to belong to a Smiler. They will invite wanderers who are nice to them into his house for a meal and a drink and will help and defend you to the best of their ability. 

#1: Dollface. Dollfaces are doll-like (most similar to a raggedy ann), yellow yarn hair, button eyes, brown or 'blonde' skin, and a pipe cleaner or yarn mouth. While they can be hostile, all you gotta do is befriend a lone Dollface by giving it almond water and being nice to it, and it'll follow you around like a puppy. Do this with an entire pack, and you'll have a pack of adorable little doll-like creatures following you around that will kill for you.