The most habitable/comfortable Backrooms levels

Backrooms levels that are safe, have plenty of resources, and where wanderers can live comfortably. Basically, if the backrooms were real, ending up in these levels is your best bet.

(Also, if you want more information on these backroom levels, I recommend this youtube channel called Broogli, he covers anything backrooms related). 

level 11 is a class 1 survival difficulty (safe, secure, minimal entity count), and is basically an infinite city. Some of the buildings have stuff in them (even a functioning hotel called 'The Homely Hotel), and some are empty. It has no day-night cycle, and it's always afternoon.  There is a LOT of almond water here, it can be found in vending machines, water fountains, freezers, basically anywhere you get normal water. Also, there is a decent WiFi signal on level 11, but all the WiFi names are weird, but hey, what's new. In terms of entities, there are only two entities that you'd encounter here: facelings and hounds. And the unique (or weird) thing about these entities found on this level is that they are friendly, and act like normal people and dogs. There are 12,000 (give or take) people who live here. 

Level 974 is a class 1 survival difficulty (safe, secure, minimal entity count, as in there's only one entity), and it has many rooms, notably a bedroom, a master bedroom, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen (with a fully stocked pantry and a fridge that refills itself by unknown means), and 2 bathrooms,  all with no windows or doors to see the outside. There's WiFi, plumbing, and electricity that all work. The entire level is decorated with a pastel pink color palette, and with characters that exist in real life (like Hello Kitty, and other Sanrio characters). There is only one entity here, named Kitty. Kitty is a tall, humanoid entity with matte black skin, no hands or feet, and no discernible facial features (but can seemingly see, smell, and hear). Kitty isn't hostile and just likes watching wanderers from afar in a curious manner.