End

.*°:•End- There is no real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story.*°:•

With the cold breeze nuzzling my skin while walking past this forlorn street, I felt remorseful for my deeds.

The guilt has stuck in here, in my heart. I can't help but feel this way, my heartaches feeling despair.

I shouldn't have left him there. I was a stubborn fool to leave him behind. I was a clown for not understanding that he wasn't just a friend with benefits. After rejecting his true feeling for what I couldn't see, it stings a lot.

Saying 'you never meant any special to me. I just wanted a night to be lustful' I just feel regret running over me. I don't deserve him anymore, and this fact is breaking me more again and again.

My legs couldn't help when I broke down there in huge sobs being my knees down.

I miss your touch Hyuna.

Those slumping tears, the sob of mine came to a hold when I heard a ring on my phone. The dialer's name suddenly brought a desire, a hope to listen to his voice just one more time again.

Sliding up the green button, I pressed the phone against my ears. I couldn't help but shiver in nervousness.

"Hyuna?" I whimpered his name but didn't get any reply. I knew he was on another side of the phone, listening to me.

"Please talk to me" I pleaded with pain, tears rolled down unconsciously. I could listen to subtle sobs from him, he was breathing heavily.

"I know I don't deserve you but I- I- am..." I couldn't able to speak further as I heard a huge banging and shattering sound of glass.

He was furious.

"Come to me..." He finally spoke before hanging the phone call. I nodded my head while rubbing off the tears from my face. While sniffing I stood up straight and ran to take a taxi. I don't want him to hurt himself, I can't bear it.

I ringed the doorbell hastily. I wanted to see him at this moment, I need to check if he is fine. He should be okay, he must have to be.

He wasn't opening up. Something inside me wounded a lot, my throat felt dry. Face palming myself I rubbed off my clear tears. Now, I thought of banging on the door instead. I raised my fist and nudged it against the wooden surface.

The door was open?

I thought as the door slid back with my touch. I gasp out a breath before taking a step to a familiar place. The place where we shared our most precious moment. I can't help but to still yearn for him.

"Hyuna, I'm here," I say looking around the house. He didn't seem to be in my sight. A little part of me starts to feel scared. I walked more inside of his place, exhaling a breath I turned the doorknob to his room.

It reeked of alcohol from his room. The glass bottles were found shattering on the floor, it was a complete mess to live here.

"Ah! " my lips escaped a whimper when I saw bloodstains on the floor with broken glass pieces.

Noticing the bathroom door slightly open, he could be there only. I strolled my way to the bathroom and pulled the door outwards to finally reveal him.

He was laying in the bathtub, his head sloped, propping out of the tub to face the ceiling against the ceramic surface.

His eyes were puffy and closed with an unusual smirk plastered on his face.

"Hyun, I'm here. Are you okay?" I asked in a low voice bending my knees down to match his height as I hold onto the side of the tub