Hate

.*:°• Hate- I hate that I loved you. I hate that I put you above anyone else, even above myself.*:°•

Clasping our hands together, I snuggled more towards him in my sleep. I didn't know when I fall asleep while both of us were watching a movie. Even if this way I would have missed the ending scene, but I don't mind anymore. Because what's beside me is more valuable than any other soul.

"Wake up. My legs are numb!" I heard him exclaim while releasing a gasp. Giggling I shook my head that was resting over his thighs.

"wake up, won't you. Or I will use force and push you down from here! In the count of three." His voice held playfulness. He has always been a bright person, someone who always gleams a smile and fiddles tricks on me and others.

"Three-" he started his countdown and I clutched onto his pants more tightly.

"Two- I am warning you Weonhi"

"One" He began thrusting my forearm to make me fall. However, instead of pushing me off, he gripped my arm pulling my figure towards him. His arms carefully embraced me in a tight form to not let me go.

"Oh you are annoying" He asserted planting a kiss on my forehead before we both let out a giggle. He feels like home to me now.

"Oh! Who said you aren't?" I snapped back at his line, pinching his belly at which he gasped an "Ahh, stop it"

Yet I feel sad about the fact that I felt the same being by someone else's side as well. It's been whole eight months since I last met Hyun, I guess I should call him Taehyun now.

I have never been in contact with him since after that night when he pushed me out of his house and didn't even let me properly apologize. I sure did the mistake to behave that way, yet I guess it happened for the best. It made me meet the person with whom I want to spend my time.

"Why are you zoned out again? Just get up or I won't be able to walk forever " He mumbled with a pout marking me out of my thoughts from Taehyun.

Why do I always end up thinking about him?

Getting up away from him I sat by his side. "Don't you want to go home? It's 11 PM already, and your roommate Miah would be waiting for you. Just go and sleep in your bed, which is in your house. Don't bother me if you want to waste a night just by napping around." He spoke smirking while hurting his brows at me. Biting the lower part of my lip I hummed.

"Em... Ok then let's not waste it." I spoke leaning down whilst watching him coming closer to me as well. His hands were draped around my waist, my hands made their way to his neck. We kissed like no there was no end. Pinning me down on the couch he hugged me.

It was a good idea to fall in love again. At least I'm happy again. It feels like, everything I have lost wasn't lost. It's just replaced me with someone better.

Buttoning up my top sitting by the edge of the bed I glanced at him waking up while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning" I spoke with a bright smile to receive a snort and yawn from him. He nodded with a smile while rubbing his eyes. "Are you free tonight as well? I have something important to talk about." I asked now brushing my hair lightly.

"Yeah, why? I mean about what." He asked still in his sleepy voice and half-opened eyes. "You will find out. I'm going now, bye." Waving my hand at him I pushed close the door behind me.