1.) Moving in

Nina P.O.V

Today is the day that I move out of miss Demi's house to live with a girl group. They also work for Syco & Epic Records. I think they are called fifth harmony. Their names are...... Camila Cabello, Lauren Juaregui, Dinah-Jane Hansen, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Normani Kordei.

I got up out of bed and put on one of the two outfits I had. I then grabbed my bookbag slung it over my shoulder and grabbed my phone that Mr. Cowell brought me. I made my way down stairs and in to the kitchen where miss Demi was.
Me: Good Morning, Miss Demi.

Demi: Good morning, sweetie. And what did I tell you about calling me that ? It's just Demi.

Me: Bien vale. (Okay, fine.) Demi when are we going to the fifth harmony house?

Demi: After you finish eating breakfast then we will go.

She made pancakes ,eggs ,and bacon. I took a plate and fixed my food before sitting at the counter. When we were both done we placed our plates in the dish washer then we left to her car.

Camila P.O.V
Today a new singer was coming to live with us. Coincidentaly she has the same last name and birth place as me. I wonder if we're related and if she likes bananas. My thoughts were cut off as the doorbell rung. All of us pushed eachother until Ally ran past to the door. Man.
Demi: Hey girls , this is Niña.

Niña: Hello, Encantado de conocerlos a todos. (Nice to meet you all.)

Camila: You too, sweetheart. She said nice to meet us. Do you speak any other English Niña ?

Niña: It's my second language.

Ally: Well, I'm Ally Brooke.

Lauren: I'm Lauren Juaregui.

Dinah: I'm Dinah-Jane Hansen.

Normani: I'm Normani Kordei.

Camila: And I'm Camila Cabello.

Girls: Welcome !!

I grabbed her hand and brought her to her room on the second floor it was across from mine ,and next to D.J's. I pushed the door open to reveal white and green walls. She stared at the room in awe. Awww, she is in shock. I wonder if we are related though. Maybe she has her birth certificate.
Camila: This is your room. Do you like it?

Niña: It's amazing ! Thank you !

I then sat on her bed while she put her bag down. She has like two outfits. That means shopping !!!

Niña P.O.V
After I sat my bag in my closet I walked over to where Camila sat on the bed. I just now noticed this but we look alike. Maybe we're related.
Niña: Hey Camila?

Camila: Yeah?

Niña: Did you notice that I look like you and we have the same last name?

Camila: Yup. Do you have your birth certificate?

Niña: Yeah.

I got up off the bed and got my bag. I grabbed the big yellow envelope and brought it over to Camila. She took it from me and opened it. When she took out the document her eyes went wide. She looked up to me with glassy eyes.
Camila: Your my baby sister.