2.) The Truth

Camila P.O.V

I can't believe I have another sister I didn't know about. What if she had a hard life but I wasn't there for her--? I looked up at Niña to see her crying. I pulled her down and hugged her. We continued to hug until we both stopped crying.
Camila: Come on.

Niña: Where are we going?

Camila: To see our parents and little sister. Also the girls and I are taking you shopping later.

Niña: O-okay.

We stood up and marched right out the room and passed my curious friends. We got into the car that was in our driveway then drove off to my family's house.

**30 Min later**

Niña P.O.V
We arrived at a house and Camila got out. I followed behind her to the front door. She picked up a key that was sitting in the mail box and unlocked the door. Wow good hidding place.
Camila: Mom?!

Mom: In the kitchen!

Camila grabbed my had and stomped into the kitchen. She slammed the yellow document folder onto the counter, startling her mother. Shes angry.
Mom: What is this?

Camila: That's the birth certificate of my long lost sister! You remember Niña? Why did you tell me ?!

Mom: N- Natalie?

She ran over to me and hugged me. I just held Camila's hand tighter. The woman let go and looked at my older sister.
Mom: Karla I didn't have enough money to keep her. You were four and she was one. I couldn't do it and we were moving. I'm sorry Niña and Mila.

Me and my sister shared a glance before nodding. The lady ,or our mom hugged us and brought us to the living room. We sat down and a little girl came running in. I guess this is our sister. She jumped on Camila's lap and hugged her.
Sophie: Mila!!!!

Camila: Hi Sophie. This is our sister Natalie Niña. She just came back from Cuba.

I smiled as she ran over to me and hugged my neck.
Sophie: Hi Nat !

Niña: Hi Sophie !

Wow I'm finnally reunited with my family.