4.)Studio

Ally P.O.V

Today Simon told me that we have to go to the studio. He wanted us to record our Reflection album and Niña had to record her songs for her We R Girls album.

I was the first one to wake up so I got dressed and made breakfast. I walked back to Niña's room to find everyone gone except Dinah and Niña. I guess there's another Dinah-Jane sleeper.
Ally: Dj. Niña. Get up!!

They both grabbed a pillow from under their heads and threw it at me. Ok now if they don't wake up their gonna get it.
Ally: Dinah-Jane Hansen and Natalie Niña Cabello!!!! Get up Right Now!!!

They both screamed and fell off the bed wrapped in covers.
Niña: Está bien, está bien. Aumentaron. (Okay, okay. We're up.)

Ally: We have to go to the studio, so hurry up and get ready.

Dinah: Fine.

They both got up off the floor and went to their bathrooms. They were both in their rooms so I went back down stairs.

Niña P.O.V

Once I got out the shower I blow dried my hair and got dressed. Once I had my sneakers on I went down stairs to the kitchen. I sat next to my sister as Ally placed food in front of me.
Niña: Umm....

Camila: You've never had these before?

Niña: No.

Ally: Estos son llamados panqueques. (These are called pancakes.)

Niña: Oh.

Camilla: Try them.

I picked up my fork and took a bite of the pancake. This is super good!! It taste like bananas!! All the girls giggled as we all finished our plates. I helped Ally clean the dishes then we all left to the black SUV. We sat in the same seats as yesterday then drove off.

~~~~At the Studio~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it up stairs after pushing through fans and paparazzi. Simon was waiting for us in his office.
Simon: Hello, girls. Niña today you can record however many songs you feel like. The rest of you need to record at least two.

Girls: Ok.

The girls each gave me a hug then we walked down opposite halls to our studios. When I got to mine I turned on one of the tracks that I made with my sound dude. His name is John. I turned on the mic and went in my booth and started singing ' Tonight '. I recorded about four songs before I decided to turn off the equipment and go to my sister.

When I got there Normani was in the booth as everyone except Ally was jumping around.
Niña: Ummmm......what are you doing?

Dinah: We got bored.

Niña: Okay.....

Lauren: So, how many songs did you record?

Niña: 'Who say's', 'Play it again', 'Jealous', 'Werk'.

Girls: FOUR SONGS?!?!?!

Niña: It's one of me and five of you. We've also been here for six hours.

They all looked at eachother in realization before saying 'ohhhh'. I just shook my head and jumped onto my sister koala hugging her.
Niña: I'm hungry Mila.

Camila: Me too hermana pequeña.

Ally: What do you want Niña?

I looked up at my sister and she looked down at me. It seemed that we were thinking the same thing. Always food. Duhh.
Niña & Camila: Uhh...food.

They all looked at us trying to figure out how we were being so serious. Food is not something to joke about.
Dinah: Come on we'll go get some pizza.

Ally: I'll stay with Normani and Lauren. Hurry back so we could head home.

Lauren: Bring back pizza.

I jumped off my sister and ran out the door with her following suit. We ran down the bloock to pizza place on the corner. Finally my pizza!!!!!!