"Thats klaus mikealson!"

Aria was currently on her way back to mystic falls where she is from. She just traveled to world and thought it was time to return home. She pulled into the driveway and got out. She began walking towards her old house and knocked. Jeremy opened the door and walked out not even looking at who was there. He slammed the door and walked away mad. Then Elena opened the door and didn't see who It was yet.
I'm so sorry for- ari? Elena gasped and threw herself at me into my arms. Aria heard Elena crying and squeezed tighter.
Lena, god I missed you so much. Elena pulled away and wiped her tears.
Did you hear about aunt Jenna? Aria frowned and nodded. Our aunt died by Klaus mikealson one of the most dangerous vampiers in the world. the men walked in the door way with their arms crossed. Aria recognized one of them immediately and looked at Elena scared she was one of us.
Oh guys this is my sister the one that was traveling the world. She said smiling.
Aria this is Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Ari smiled and shook their hands.
It's nice to meet you guys. She smiled Stefan was one of her old friends although he doesn't remember any of it. Aria looked at Damon who had his arm around Elena. She knew they were dating. Arias phone rang and she looked at the trio.
I've got to take this. I'll be right back. Aria walked down to the sidewalk and leaned up against her sports car. She answered the phone and it was Rebekah mikealson. She smiled.
Aria:hey Bex.
Rebekah:hey when are you coming home?
Aria:I'm not sure I'm at lena's now. Why is everything okay? You can hear the worry in arias voice as she asked.
Rebekah:yeah, don't worry. I just miss my girlfriend that I haven't seen in months. Aria laughed.
Aria:well I'll try to be home soon.
Rebekah:okay.
Aria:actually before we hang up. Uhm does my sister know about vampires and everything.
Rebekah:she does, love. I'm so sorry. The Salvatores told her before we even met. Aria sighed.
Aria:it's fine bex. It's not your fault. Listen I'll be home soon alright.
Rebekah:okay, have fun. Love you.
Aria:love you too baby. Bye. Aria hung up and went inside the house. A car pulls up and Klaus gets out aria gets up and opens the door despite everyone yelling.
Going to let me in love. Aria turned around and looked at Elena.
Alright I guess the fun's over. Lena let him in. Aria plops on the couch and Elena, Damon and Stefan look confused.
No way that's the hybrid. Aria sits up annoyed and goes to the door.
I'm going to go. Klaus don't hurt Lena or stef. Damon I don't care about and I'll be at the grill. Aria smiled and stepped out the door. Elena, Stefan and Damon gasped scared Klaus was going to kill her right there and then. Aria laughed.
Chill guys. I've grown on him. I would even say friends. Everyone looked confused except for aria who looked amused and Klaus who looked annoyed.
Hey did Jer go to the grill Lena. Elena was to stunned to even talk she just nodded. Aria walked away and got in her car. She texted Rebekah.
😍❤️‍🔥HAWT-E❤️‍🔥😍
Aria:I'm going to the grill. You coming?
Rebekah:ofc. Can we play darts?
Aria:yes bubs we'll play darts.
Rebekah:yay. See you soon.
Aria started the car and drove off. She arrived at the Mikealson mansion and got out. She went in and tripped over a comb.
Kol! Why is there a comb on the floor? Kol ran down the stairs and smiled.
Sorry. Just then Rebekah vamp sped down the stairs and straight into aria. Kol walked out. Rebekah hugged aria tight as tears flowed down her cheeks smearing mascara everywhere.
Oh baby, why are you crying? Aria pulled away and wiped Rebekahs cheeks. Rebekah chuckled.
Because I haven't seen you in so long and I missed you more then I thought I would. Rebekah let out another sob and aria pulled her in again as her eyes got watery. Rebekah's mascara made its way to arias white shirt and snot too. Aria pulled away again and grabbed Rebekahs hand. She walked upstairs and right into her and Rebekahs room. Aria sat Rebekah down and grabbed her makeup wipes. Slowly Aria got all the mascara off and handed Rebekah the mascara. Rebekah started putting it on while Aria took her shirt off so she was in just a bra.
Have you been working out? Rebekah asked admiring Aria's abs. Aria laughed and laid down next to Rebekah.
You like em.
Of course I do Rebekah closed the mascara and laid down too. Rebekah traced her fingers around arias abs until she hit a piece of dry skin.
What's that? She asked moving her hand over it. Aria smiled as she answered.
My tattoo.
Your what? Rebekah jumped up and looked at aria who laughed. Aria sat up and turned around to show the words always and forever tattooed on the side of her ribs (picture at bottom)
Oh baby. Rebekah smiled and aria threw a shirt on.
Come on let's get to the grill. I need a drink. Aria and Rebekah got in the car and went to the grill.

 Aria and Rebekah got in the car and went to the grill