"Wow hot stuff. Where you going?"

Aria and Rebekah went inside and Aria dragged Rebekah upstairs. The two laid in silence just enjoying the peace. Rebekah's head was on Aria's chest and Aria played with her hair. Then of course Klaus barged in.
I am so done with your sister and her little stupid posey. did you know they have my locked coffin and hid it?
Do you mean the spelled coffin as in the one your mother is in? Klaus looked at her unamused.
No my other spelled coffin. Yes, that coffin! Aria sighed and kissed a sleeping Rebekah's head. She got up and grabbed her phone making her way outside. Aria called Elena and she answered.
Elena: aria?
Aria: hey I'm sorry for scaring you with the whole Klaus thing but listen I need that coffin.
Elena: we'll I don't have it Stefan is the only one who knows where it is and he won't tell anyone.
Aria: okay, is there anyway you can tell me where he is?
Elena: he's at the grill. Why do you need Klaus's coffin ari?
Aria: I just want to help them Lena. They're my friends.
Elena: I get it. I would do anything for my friends.
Aria: okay I'll call you later to say night. okay?
Elena: alright bye ari.
They hung up and aria stepped into the hour before yelling.
Klaus, we're going for a drive! Klaus came down and they both got in the car. Aria drove to the grill and they stepped out. They walk in and Stefan stands from the bar and goes to walk passed them.
Wow hot stuff. Where are you going? Aria put her hand on his chest to stop him.
Yeah mate I need my coffin. The second Klaus sat Stefan vamp sped out of the grill. Catching both Klaus and Aria off guard. The two didn't say anything they just got in the car and drove home. They get inside and Kol comes down the stairs.
Ari you missed game time with Elijah. Kol walks away so aria yells but not loud enough for Rebekah to wake.
Aww man I would have won anyway. Klaus smirks then walks upstairs to his room so aria grabs a blood bag and does the same. Aria gets in the room to see Rebekah sitting up on her phone.
Baby, what are you doing? Go back to bed. Aria plopped down on the bed and opened her arms for Rebekah who laid in them and hugged her.
I called you but you didn't answer. She said groggily.
I'm sorry, bex. I didn't see it. Rebekah fell asleep and after awhile they were both asleep.