"Im here to stay."

Aria and Rebekah walk into the grill and up to the bar.
Whatcha want bex? Aria asked as the bus boy was slowly making his way to them.
Bourbon my brothers don't drink anything else and the taste grows on you. Aria laughed and pulled out her wallet. Rebekah sighed.
You know what I love about you?
What? Aria furrowed her brows.
Just the fact that you can compel anyone but you choose to pay and work like every other human. Aria smiled.
It's the little things with you. Isn't it?
I guess it is. Yeah. Aria laughed. She put her arm around Rebekah's neck and kissed her head. The bus boy made it to them.
Hi sorry, what can I get you?
Just two bourbons and fries please.
Alright go have a seat and I'll bring them over to you.
Okay thank you. Rebekah and aria went and sat down next to the dart board.
They talked for awhile until someone walked up to them.
Ari? A little voice spoke and the couple looked up.
Jer, there you are I thought you left. Jeremy smiled as aria got up and hugged him.
What are you doing here? I thought you were still in France or something. Aria squeezed her twin as tight as she could.
No bud. I'm back and I'm here to stay. Jeremy started crying and Rebekah started throwing the darts.
Why are you with Rebekah? Jeremy wiped his eyes and looked at her confused.
Listen jer, i know Lena has a lot of problems with her and her family right now but I don't. All right there kind of like a second family to me and I don't care if you don't want to talk or hang out with them but please don't hate me. Aria begged. She couldn't live knowing her twin hated her. Jeremy grabbed the darts from the table after Rebekah set them down and wrote her score on a napkin.
Aria, I don't care who your with. I just want you to be happy. Aria smiled and let out a chuckle.
Thanks jer. Aria grabbed the pen from Rebekah and added Jeremy on the score board. then took her turn. The three had fun eating and drinking then aria and Rebekah brought Jeremy home.
Hey by the way I got a job at your school.
Really as what.
Your looking at your new principal. Jeremy laughed and got out then yelled.
Good you can drive me to school then.
Alright, love you. Bye.
Bye ari. Bye Rebekah. Rebekah waved then turned to aria as she started driving.
Can I play a song? Aria laughed and gave bex the aux cord. Not long after music blasted through the speakers and Rebekah started dancing. Aria pulled over and Rebekah was confused. As aria came over to her side letting her out of the car. Aria grabbed Rebekah's hand and put on a slow song. Rebekah smiled as Aria pulled her in and the two started swaying back and forth.
Mmm, we haven't done this in a while. Aria hummed in bex's ear.
Since your birthday, right.
Yep, the night I asked you out. The two smiled and danced for a couple minutes and it began raining. Rebekah ran to get in the car but aria vamp sped in front of her closing the door behind her and put her hands on Rebekah's neck (picture of Aria's car at the bottom). Rebekah pulled her in and there lips meet. It was now pouring. Rebekah's lips were warm and soft, Gently sliding around and Arias lips were rough and chapped, moving slowly. As arias tongue slowly slid its way into Rebekah's mouth it was wet and warm slowly tracing her lips with her tongue she felt her teeth. Aria's eyes were half open for desire yet Rebekah's were fully closed in pleasure. There noses bumped and Rebekah pulled away for air. She moved to tiny kisses on aria's cheek then down her face to her jaw line were she hit aria's soft spot. Aria let out a deep desires moan and let her head fall back a little bit. Then Rebekah moved to her chin then her neck and throat she could feel the vibrations of Arias low hums of delight. Rebekah made her way back up to Aria's lips and crashed into them again. Aria moved her hands so she was kind of gripping Rebekah's hair. Rebekah moved her hand to Arias face they were cold and felt good on Arias warm cheeks. Aria was relaxed and trapped in between Rebekah's arms as Rebekah was pressing her body into Aria's. Arias heart beat was rapid and fast and Rebekah's was slow from nerves. Aria pulled away and let out deep heavy breaths. Rebekah leaned her head up against Aria's so there foreheads were pressed against each other.
That was amazing. Rebekah whispered before the two got in the car and drove home.

 Rebekah whispered before the two got in the car and drove home