🍁𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰🍁

Warning: Bad vocabulary in this chapter

When they enter the parking lot, they continue with their routine that day was raining and there was ice on the floor and they have to be careful where they step it's not as they can fall but they need to act like humans, the day was good for them not noisy human in their lives, the lunch was relatively normal, Athena had her smirk when the human had her internal battle about seeing their table or not. 

-Can you please stop scaring her -Edward plead

-No, she deserves to fear me, after the harassment she was doing to us -she said to him coldly

-Edward she is right, if Thena didn't say anything she wouldn't stop, you know that I want you both together but that was way too much even for me -Alice respond

-Don't let her have power, we had a nice weekend as a family let's keep the happy vibe please -Rosalie plead

-Rose is right, so what are we going to do today?- Emmett asks- Because there is a new game that came out and I want to go play it, is in 3D man

Stephen and Jasper start talking with him about it, while the girls were doing a new plan to go shopping using Thena like a doll, she knew that Alice love how she always went shopping and let her dress up, and Alice knew that she was doing it just for her to be happy, Edward was seeing Bella and she was seeing him, the doorbell ring meaning that they have to go back to classes. At the end of the day was raining a little so Stephen put an umbrella over them with one hand holding his wife taking care that she doesn't get wet and neither him, they were waiting for other cars to leave so they could move better, they were talking when Thena and Alice had a vision, Stephen and Jasper move their hands to their waist and covering them with their bodies, they left the vision when a horrible sound in their ears, they turned around to see what is causing that when they see the van of Tyler going direct to Bella, they opened there eyes.

-Don't you dare -Stephen could end the sentence when Edward sped to stop the van from killing her, the others couldn't believe the thing he just do, he put them in danger because of a human, all of them were furious Stephen and Rosalie were planning a way to kill him already, Jasper and Athena were thinking how in hell he could be that reckless and Emmett and Alice start thinking in their mates and the ways that this could end in a bad way.

-Let's go -Rosalie demand, they enter the cars, the Hale blondes and the alpha were going to the hospital to talk with Carlisle, they broke every rule but they didn't care, when they came to the hospital started searching for Carlisle and found him in his office, they enter without knocking, he turns to see three of his child with angry faces

-What happens?

-Edward that is what happen, he show himself to the humans -Rosalie said angrily

-What?! -he was socked