🎉𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 & 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱🎉

Months passed and September came and the two blonde Hale girls with their mates end the institute, one bad luck was that Bella was in almost all the time in the Cullen House something that the little blonde hate, and the alpha were not better they stay the majority of the time on their floor, or in the woods hunting, the family was breaking apart and Rosalie and Esme were the first ones to notice, Rosalie shares the same feeling with them so she stay with them when she was not with Emmett. It could be seen in those months that Athena didn't smile anymore to the others, her attitude changed like they were strangers to her, she only talked with Rose, Esme, Emmett, and her mate. The matriarch talked with Edward about the human not coming every day, it was not fair for the three of them. But he didn't listen to her. The birthday of the human was that month and Alice plan a party, the pair wasn't happy with that. Alice in those months tried to help Bella to talk with Athena, and for the blonde, it was something that couldn't support and she stop talking with her too. In those months the alpha and his wife were occupied supervising and sending things to Volterra, their house there was almost ready, they decided that first, they wanted to do their house there, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett were the only ones that knew that they were leaving soon, the younger Hale put a barrier on their minds so the mind reader couldn't know anything.

She overheard a conversation between the two one time in those months...

-Alice do you know why she hates me? -the human asked- Because at least Rosalie said comments but after Edward bring me here the first time she doesn't talk to me, and well her boyfriend just does like I don't exist

-Bella, Thena is very different from us, she has her reasons for why she doesn't like you, and well Stephen he hates everyone that he doesn't like, and well they are married he is not her boyfriend

-Married? -she asks in shock

-All of us are -Alice said happily -Just give them time maybe they will like you, they needed time when we came into their lives -the human nodded her head disappoint

Thanks to the angels they were done with school, that day Athena had the feeling again and she decided not to say anything since they weren't going to listen to her, of course, she tells her husband and he was paying attention to his surroundings just in case. That day was the human birthday and they were ¨thrilled¨about it, Alice asked them if they could help her, of course, Athena didn't even glance at her, for the little blonde, it was rough not to talk with Jasper but she knew that he will support Alice in any decision. After school, Alice arranged the big living room where the piano was, it was decorated with candles, with white and red roses around the room, it was a lot of glass for her taste, she could notice Bella's dress when she got to the house, it was a dar green with converse, she makes a face when she saw that. Rosalie told her that if she had to go, both of them were going, and of course, they love to call the attention they get dressed to impress, Athena put on a black underskirt that reached a little above her ankles and was close to the body, with the blacktop was with thick straps, you could see her chest and a little bit of her abdomen, it was held with a front of the top that at the same time looked like an accessory, and her silver heels, and a silver choker, it was very sensual, with the gifts to change her appearance she put herself pink in her hair, with pink eyeliner and nude lipstick. Stephen used black ripped pants, military boots, a gray shirt, and his black leather jacket, and his hair was a little messy.

-Did I tell you that you look, beautiful love? -Stephen asked, eyeing every curve of her body -Love the pink hair it looks amazing

-Thank you handsome, but look at you, maybe we should just  stay here -she said while kissing his neck, he enjoyed the touch of her wife for a moment and start kissing her with passion, until they heard Rose knocking on the door