♠︎𝓘𝓷𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭♠︎

In the little town of Forks after the confrontation with the wolves to protect Renesmee, the family was good and unharmed, the newborn of the family was very happy to be like them, and everything was very calm of course after the little fight with...

In the little town of Forks after the confrontation with the wolves to protect Renesmee, the family was good and unharmed, the newborn of the family was very happy to be like them, and everything was very calm of course after the little fight with Jacob, but Rosalie and Emmett were very nervous even when they love the little one and in one point it was beautiful to see something like her, but no one was going to compete with the love that Rosalie has for Athena, the pair even talk with the others about telling the Volturi's about the baby, they would understand they have hybrids in their guard, so they would understand about a half human and half vampire, she is not a threat, after all, she is half human she is not going to have the same strength or speed, Bella thought that maybe with a baby the blonde vampire was going to give up Athena but the blonde one didn't give her that, of course when the neophyte was unconscious she take care of the baby and spend time with her but for her, it was not the same, even she was surprise that she didn't need a baby to be happy she was happy having her baby Athena at her side. The pair decided to tell the hybrids about the new member of the family after all they would understand and they would not risk anything else for them, but destiny and the future would put ties and loyalties to the test.

Emmett and Rosalie were doing the luggage to go to Volterra, and thanks to the tips from Athena they could hide things from Edward, their trip was going to be in two days and it was going to be a surprise, none of the family knew about what the pair was doing everyone was doing their things, Isabella take Nessie to catch snowflakes but they had some problems on the way, the pair left their room with calm and went to the living room hearing that Nessie was playing the piano with Edward, they take a seat in one of the couches listening to the melody just like the others, Alice was coming toward them with a flower vase until a vision came to her, the panic was obvious in her face, everyone stop and turn to see her, Jasper speed toward her in worry...

Some hours before...

Volterra Italy

That day for the Volturi was calm, or a day off of training the kings were in the old throne room with Athena and Stephen with them reading some things, the day was very quiet they enjoy the silence a lot since they started training it's been nonstop, Athena was next to Aro and Marcus while Stephen next to Caius at the end of the table, when they hear someone coming their way, the little blonde just sight gaining little smiles from the others they knew how much effort she was putting into these training they were having and not forgetting their missions, the doors open and the two hybrids get up and put themselves in front of their masters.