Omnitrix info

Zach grew up working on most of the functions in the Galacticmatrix. A device capable of turning it's wearer into any alien. Seeing that Zach could wield the Galacticmatrix with such skill, Azmuth let him keep the device and disappeared back to his home in Galvan Prime. Zach is now the greatest hero in the land and rises to stop any evil should it rise up and threaten his home.

Zach can transform into any of his aliens at will, due to having unlocked the Master Control. As Zach got older, the Galacticmatrix also transformed, thereby giving him more control and access to more aliens.

Zach has mastered his alien forms and is capable of using their powers to their fullest potential. This is thanks to both years of practice and Zach enhancing each of his aliens with nanotech. As such, the aliens themselves have changed, with their appearances being different and their abilities being at greater levels.

His intelligence with the watch is most evident by his creation of a Duplicate Omnitrix via the collaboration of his multiple intelligent transformations. 

On his own, Zach is strong enough to knock down aliens of his size or larger, allowing him to hold his own against opponents when his Omnitrix has timed out. Of course, he is very much dependent on transforming while fighting more powerful opponents like Vilgax

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of your watch: Galacticmatrix or Omnitrix Mark II

Phase 1: Capable of just altering/transforming back and forth into all of the available alien DNA within the Galactimatrix .

Phase 2: Ultimate Initiative: allows Zach to transform into the "Ultimate" Forms of his Aliens by digitally putting there DNA in a mother nature certified cycle of literally whatever is needed for them to evolve to the peak of their evolution. Time duration may vary be it 1,000,000 or
6,000,000 years, even more or less.

Phase 3: Galactimatrix Initiative: Drawing on Primordial energy this initiative uses the power of Zach's imagination, downloading the form that he imagines and stores it ready for transformation As such it can only be used once a year. [365 Days/8760 hours/31536000 seconds.]

Phase 4: Master Control;

Indefinite transformation time along with transforming with nothing more than a thought without reverting back his default/base/human/normal form.

He is granted a map that spans over the far reaches of the multiverse Essentially a God level Google map. He Is given access to a Sub Dimension inside the Galactimatrix filled with a variety of alien technology, vehicles, weapons, human and outer worldly treasures beyond your wildest dreams.

Level 20+ technology 

The Galacticmatrix a gauntlet-like DNA alteration device and is very similar to a prototype Ultimatrix. It's wielded by a 29 year old human named Zach Harper, The Galacticmatrix's creation was a great collaborative effort between three vastly powerful beings; The Overforge, Kobold the Evolver and the Curator, but also Azmuth, the latter of whom is familiar with the great Azmuth and sees a similar need for such a miraculous device as an Omnitrix.
Due to the powerful and complete nature of the Galacticmatrix, it has most of the capabilities of a true Omnitrix such as; Biomnitrix, Omni-Kix and Ultimatrix functions. To compensate for this, many of the species stored within are drastically more rugged than they may normally be. The Galacticmatrix can access the Codon Stream indirectly through Kobold the Evolver, though this is very energy expensive and will drastically shorten transformation time.
Since it's true Galvan technology, the Galacticmatrix has a few unique characteristics. by changing the user into a suitable form for the situation (i.e. Bombardeer if caught in an explosion). It is slightly protected from magic and grants transformations immunity to possession due to enchantments from the Curator, and magic wielding transformations like Kathoom or Terraspin get bolstered mystical ability.