Chapter 7 - Chatting with Pros again..

Pro Hero Chat

Zach - Changeling

Hawks - KFC

All Might - Yagi

Mandalay - CatsMeow

Midnight - Nemuri

Kamui Woods - Groot

Mirko - BugsBunny

Ms Joke - Jokester

Aizawa - Sleepytime

PresentMic - Cockatoo

Pixie Bob - Catwoman

Mt Lady - Yu

Uwabami - Medusa

Best Jeanist - Jeans

Edgeshot - Origami

Ryukyu - Ryuko

Snipe - Bullseye

Changeling is Online

Changeling: Hey guys, how's everyone doing? 

Ryuko is Online

Ryuko: Doing good Zach, how about you? 

 Changeling: I'm doing fine. I need your advice guys. I've been selected for a hero internship, but I'm not sure which agency to choose. I'm stuck between two options. 

Ryuko is Online

Groot: That's great, Zach. Can you tell us the agencies you're stuck between? 

 Changeling: One of them is Endeavor Agency. I think it's a great agency, the reputation is good and they have a lot of resources. They are known to give their interns a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. 

KFC is Online

KFC: That sounds great. What's the second agency? 

 Changeling: The second agency is Genius Agency. They are relatively new but have been making a splash in the industry with their innovative techniques and technology. Their approach is quite different from traditional methods, and I'm interested in seeing how they implement it. 

Ryuko: It's a tough decision Zach. Both the agencies have their advantages. What do you think you want to learn from your internship? 

Changeling: I want to gain experience in rescue missions and dealing with villainous situations. With Endeavor Agency, I believe I can get more exposure to various kinds of missions. They have more experience with dealing with villains. But, with Genius Agency, I can learn new techniques and methods to tackle villainy. 

Groot: That's really nice Zach. From what I understand, you're looking for practical experience, the kind that is useful in the field. Endeavor Agency might be better in terms of practical training, but Genius Agency might provide you with a fresh perspective that may come in handy down the line. 

Changeling: You guys are making good points. I'm finding it difficult to make a decision. Hero 3: I'd recommend talking to some alumni from both these agencies. They have first-hand experience and can give you some insights. It might help to talk to someone who shares similar goals. 

Changeling: That's a great idea. Thank you, guys. I'll keep you updated on what I decide. 

Ryuko: Sure thing. Let us know how it goes. 

Groot: We've got your back, Zach. 

KFC: Good luck, Zach. I hope you make the right decision.