Hero Internship

Class 1-A has gathered in the common room to discuss their hero agency options for their upcoming hero internship. The atmosphere is friendly and lively as they all offer their opinions and preferences. 

 Deku starts off the conversation, "I'm thinking of choosing All Might's agency. He's the number one hero, after all." 

 Momo replies, "I don't know, I feel like it would be too intense. Maybe I'll go with Pro Hero Midnight's agency." 

Jiro chimes in, "I heard that Present Mic's agency has a good reputation. Maybe I'll check that one out." 

 Suddenly, Zach interrupts, "Guys, I'm considering doing my internship overseas. I think it would be cool to see how heroes operate in different countries." 

 The group is intrigued and starts asking Zach about their options. They discuss the benefits of gaining international experience, but also the challenges of being in an unfamiliar environment.

 As the conversation continues, they share their thoughts and opinions on each other's choices, offering advice and support. It's clear that they all want the best for each other and are excited for their hero internship.

 In the end, they all agree to help each other research their options and make the best choice for their own hero journey. 

As they disperse, they reassure each other that they'll stay in touch and share their experiences. It's clear that they've formed a bond that will last beyond just this conversation.

Assistant: Good morning, Class-1A. I hope you're all set for your hero internship with your Pro Heroes. 

Deku: Yeah, we're excited to learn from our experienced Pro Hero. 

Sero: Can you remind us who our Pro Hero is again? 

 Assistant: Of course. You all will be interning with Pro Hero Midnight. 

Kendo: Wow, Pro Hero Midnight! She's known for her agility and acrobatic skills! 

 Assistant: That's correct. She's got years of experience in the field and has many accomplishments to her name. You all will learn a lot from her. 

Denki: Can you give us some tips on how to be successful in our internship? 

 Assistant: Sure, I'd be happy to. Firstly, you should always follow your assigned Pro Hero's instructions and work efficiently with them. Secondly, make sure to take notes and ask questions when in doubt, this will help you deepen your understanding and learn effectively. Lastly, remember to be professional and courteous and to always prioritize the safety of others. 

 Student 5: Thank you for the advice. We are really looking forward to this internship. 

 Assistant: I'm sure it will be a great learning experience for all of you. Good luck, and don't forget to make the most of it!

While with Zach..

Zach: Hey Ryukyu, what's on the agenda for today's hero internship? 

Ryukyu: Good morning Zach, today we will be doing some rescue training scenarios with Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Nejire. 

 Zach: That sounds like it will be a great learning experience. I'm excited to see what we will be doing! 

 Uraraka: Good morning everyone! I'm ready to get started. 

 Tsuyu: Good morning, Uraraka. It's great to see you here. 

 Nejire: Hello everyone! I'm pumped for today's training. 

 Ryukyu: Alright, let's get started. Uraraka, you will be leading the first scenario. We have a rescue situation in a tall building and we need to move quickly to save the civilians inside. 

 Uraraka: Understood. We'll need to use our quirks to move quickly and safely. I can use my quirk to make objects weightless, which will help us move debris out of the way. 

 Tsuyu: I can use my tongue to grab and carry people down from higher floors. 

 Nejire: And I can use my energy quirk to create a cushion for those who are jumping from higher levels. 

 Zach: I can use my "quirk" to deal with the villains

 Ryukyu: Great ideas, everyone. Now let's put them into practice. 

 As the team works together to rescue the civilians, they learn to trust in each other's abilities and quickly adapt to each situation that arises. By the end of the day, they feel more confident in their hero abilities and grateful for the experience.