the shirt

burning pile by mother mother

"is that kyos shirt?" shigure asks with a devilish smirk.i look down at the red shirt. "umm yeah I used it as pj I didn't have any to wear. kyo comes down excited. "can't wait to try these damn things!!!" 

"Kyo your plates coming up sit for a sec..." he sits and yuki makes a remark and they start fighting. I hear them break something the shigure tells them to sit and dont move their hands from their laps. 

"here's your plate Kyo! I really hope you like it!!" he scarfs down the pancakes. "holy crap these are amazing!!" I laugh till I see his face drop. "what's wrong Kyo?" he looks at me and then his eggs. 

yuki chimes in. "sorry mrs.soto but the stupid cat hates chives." I look at the green herb on his eggs. "oh im so sorry Kyo I didn't know!! here have some of mine I hate chives too!!" I cut the egg in half giving the other half to him. he gives me a small warm smile that is quickly gone after yukis remark.

"how childish Kyo almost a man and still won't eat chives." I see Kyo get super. mad but just eats his eggs with a look of holding a grudge. "yuki its ok I dont like chives ethier so maybe be a little nicer to Kyo about it no?" I offer him a warm smile.

"sorry mrs.soto you're right.... ill be a little more tolerant to the cat." 

we all head upstairs to get ready. "y/n" Kyo says to me. "I need my shirt I wear it with the uniform." I look at him for a sec. "ok just promise you won't look at me funny for what im about to do." he looks at me confused for a sec till I slip the shirt over my head and toss it to him while covering my chest and hiding my lower Half behind the bed. 

"ok there you go." I give him an off you go look and he leaves without a word. I get dressed then head downstairs. "y/n I won't have the time till this weekend to help you clean out the room is that ok?" I nod a yes at shigure. "thank you again for everything shigure! ill go to the store later and pick up groceries for a nice dinner tonight!"

he smiles then tells me to have a good day at school. I head out the house with Kyo. "where's yuki?" I ask him. "he is already at school he is in student council so he is always there super early..... um y/n earlier with the shirt..." I cut him off. "im sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfy I just have always been super straight forward and a little dense I didn't think to much of it. im really sorry if I made you uncomfy....." 

"what? no that's not it I was gonna say it looked really good on you...."I looked up at him. god damn it y/n dont fall come on its too early. "oh look the school yard how quick that went by!!" we walk up to our class and take our seats. 

"listen here kids as you can all tell from the weather its almost time for summer so these will be the last two weeks before your last lesson. then the rest is just fun activities. now get out your books." I look at Kyo and give a silent squeal and he laughs. 

after school me and Kyo help with clean up and we just talk and clean most of the time. conversation feels so easy with him. "you skate?" I ask and he looks at me confused. "no do you?" I nod a yes. "I used to do it in America with all my friends till...." I trail off.

he stops sweeping. "till? wait America?" he asks. I nod a yes. "im American and I only moved here because ..... my mom.... she passed away due to heart complications back in the states. so they sent one over here to live with my wonder fun father but...." I feel the tears creep up on me. 

"what happened y/n?" he lifted my chin to look at him and I hid my face in his chest with silent cries. "turns out he left us because he started a new family over here. so when I lived with him the three days I was there they made me feel so unwelcome. he kicked me out after he.... he heard me crying over my mom.... called me ungrateful and saying my mom was nothing but a bitch. he grabbed me and literally threw me out and tossed all my stuff out the bedroom window."

"and just like that I ended up in at little tent on the side of your property." I look at him and he looks heart broken only in his eyes not letting the rest of his face drop. "I'm really sorry y/n." he grabs me and holds me. "Kyo wait no!." too late.

seconds later I'm hugging a small orange cat. "awww your so cute in this form too!!" I boop his nose and he puts his paw up to push my hand away. "yeah yeah get it our your system." I lay down. "so let's just wait it out" I lay him down with me petting him as he purrs. 

it's cute because if he was wake right now he wouldn't be purring.... poof. "Kyo.... Kyo wake up...." he wakes up exactly where he was a second ago.... on me...... "y/n?" I look up at his face then down at him. "Kyo..." he realizes almost right away and starts slipping on his clothes as I look away. "sorry..." he mumbles "its not your fault."

we start walking home. "oh shit I almost forgot I said I would make a big dinner tonight!!! I need to grab some groceries ill meet up with you at home." we split off and I go to the small store. I grab stuff to make an all American dinner of bacon cheese burgers and fries with buffalo chicken bites.

lets show the boys a bit of where I came from. on my way our I see a small skate shop. I see one with the mother mother album cover at the bottom. (the little fishy one of corse guys) my last board is currently crushed under the tree .... "only 60 that's not too bad I guess...." I pay for it and put the groceries in my backpack.

I put on my beats and I can't hear anything but burning pile play all around me. I skate taking small detours to try some old tricks. I get to the steps walking my skate board up the stairs to the house path. then skating up the pathway seeing the boys already out side fighting. great....