dinner time!

losing control by russ

"dumb cat." Kyo twitches at the name. " stupid rat!!" he snaps at yuki. "hey." I say quietly taking off my headphones greeting them upon my arrival. my music fades and I drop down my board on the side of the house. 

"helloooooo????" I raise my voice for their attention. "y/n?" Kyo turns ignoring yuki. "hey Kyo what you up too?" I look at him. "oh nothing want help with dinner?" I look at him. "no but I could use someone to talk to while I cook..." I look at him and smile. 

"see you stupid cat she doesn't want your help." I shoot yuki a small mad look and before Kyo can yell at him. "sorry sorry mrs.soto"  he walks inside and me and Kyo follow. "go wash up first y/n you look at bit sweaty." Kyo tells me and I hand him my bag. "put these in the fridge for me please." I look at him kiss his cheek then walk upstairs.

"shit why did I do that!!!" I think but it felt normal almost natural it was scary. I undress and hop in the hot shower. I walk out to the hall to go change into clothes. I see the red shirt on the bed and grab it and slip into it. "wow he really does smell great."

 I walk down stairs and Kyo is laying on the floor in the living room in his sweats. "your hairs wet?" I asked "I used yukis shower since you wanted to take forever..." I look at him and scoff. "I took 15 minutes!!" he looks at me and smiles. "and I took 5" he gloats."oh also glad you found my shirt I had yuki wash it before hand." 

"what ever bozo." and I turn to take everything out and he comes over behind me to see what I was making. "burgers? American food?" I look at him and nod my head. "piece of where I came from!" 

I start grilling them on the stove and the smell brings out the conversation as we talk to fill the void in our stomaches. "so anyone special in your life y/n?" the question catches me off guard. "ummm no why?" he answers quick. "just wanted to know. wanted to see if you had anyone from back in the states." oh I responded.

we continue and then we hear screaming at the door. "oh god not her....." I hear Kyo say. "what?" and before he could answer a girl came in yelling her head off. "WHO IS THIS GIRL THAT GETS TO LOVE MY KYO AND NOT ME!!! SLEEPING IN THE SAME HOUSE IN THE SAME ROOM!!!!"

"OH KYO MY LOVE THERE YOU ARE!!!! AND YOU WHO DO YOU THINK- IS THAT YOUR SHIRT!!! THAT SHE IS WEARING!!!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME KYO!?!?!?!!?" he looks at the girl with a wtf kinda look. "we arnt even dating are you crazy?" 

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" who is she and why won't she stop yelling."who are you?" I asked the crazy girl. "me? im kagura and im kyos girlfriend so back off lady!" I look at her. "I dont believe that for one damn second I mean come on he looks miserable just standing next to you." 

she looks at me in shock. "KYO DONT LET HER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" she yells at him. "why should I care we arnt dating kagura now get out." shigure walks in. 

"kagura your mother just called saying your not supposed to be here? is that true?" he looks at him shyly. "well I-" he chuckles. "ahh young love. but im sorry kagura you must head home imediatly." he walks her the the front door. "BUT SHIGURE SHE GETS KYO AND I DONT!!!" he looks back at us.

"what? who y/n? no no no she is just our new guest you shouldn't have to worry about her just yet." she goes crazy. "YET!!! KEEP YOUR GRUBBY HANDS OFF MY KYO!! OF ELSE YOUR IN FOR IT!!!" she yells at me and I just laugh. 

dont temp me with a good time with Kyo. shit what am I thinking! I finish dinner and set the table. "dinner!!!" I yell for the other two to come and eat. we all sit no fighting and barely any conversation as everyone seems to love the food stuffing themselves. 

"hey dont forget to breath guys!!" I laugh as they keep eating. 

after dinner I go up to our room and hear my phone ring. "y/n?" shit shit shit.... I thought I blocked him. "d-dad?" 

"who the fuck else would it be? anyway where the fuck are you?" I gulp freezing not knowing what to say. "I-i im....." he sighs. "well y/n I dont have all day? also when do I get checks for custody of you? your mom had a good insurance so where the fuck is my cut?" 

I feel anger in me but can't say anything. "no- dad- I- you-" I try to figure out what to say but can't say anything. "well where are you answer me!! how fucking stupid are you!! I want you back here by tomorrow not kidding!!!!" he yells then hangs up.

water! no I need to puke! no I need a cold shower! I think of what to do and instead hide in the closet and quietly sob. "shit they might hear me..." I thought as I connected to his speaker and played songs by russ till loosing control came on and I sob harder. 

"mom remember you loved this song.... you said it reminded you of how you were after dad left but not in a bad way....thats what you always told me...." I talk out loud then crying into my Knees. "hello" I hear kyo enter the room. I dont answer and just keep silently crying in the closet.

"y/n?" shit his stupid good sense of hearing. "what are you doing in here?" he opens the door sitting next to me. "come here." he pulls me into his chest to cry a bit more. im carful not to hug him. "tell me what happened...."