im sorry

Why'd you only call me when your high by arctic monkeys

"Y/n!!!!!" Kyo says as he runs to me. I just crumble more into a ball. "Kyo wait..." shigure says hitting im the back of his head making him fall on his butt.

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry Kyo! I didn't mean it please.... Please don't leave me..." I look up and him he looks back at me with a face I haven't seen before

Kyos pov

I couldn't... how could I get mad at her... and when she is apologizing to me right now.... She looks so... broken it hurts.

I could only look at her with a face of mixed feelings of sorrow pity and empathy. I couldn't believe I had made this person I... really care for... so upset.... Why would I yell at her... she didn't know that's not her fault....

"im sorry y/n.... im sorry.." I say to her not able to look nat her in the face. "no please Kyo dont apologize to me its my fault..." I grab her by the collar. "no- no stop it im sorry dont apologize I won't ever leave you ok! so please just stop damn it!" she falls into my arm with soft sobs but it seems like her trying is slowing down.

We just stayed like that for what seemed like forever but I was comfortable as he just held me and I cried. It's been a while since I cried comfortably like this knowing it was ok. It probably hasn't happened since my mom was alive. Damn it I really miss her.... I do...

"Y/n... you ok?" I feel his hand rub my back.we stay till it's just me and him we don't say a thing we just get up and go back to the house. I'm already in the shirt and he just takes his off and we lay their and he just hold me we don't say anything I just sit their in his presence but not once is it bad we just stayed together..... "kyo.... Can we stick by one another... forever... I'll protect you and you protect me... from all our issues never shutting each other out?" I say not looking at him as my face is in his chest and we are on our sides so his head is on the top of mine. "Yeah I would like that... you have my back and... I have yours... for.... Forever? That is along time plus what if something happens?" He says still not moving just talking. "It doesn't matter we just are together no matter what... we have each others backs as long as we can trying to make it forever..." I answer him. "Forever? Like together?" I look at him finally. "Only if you want... we can always be close friends forever instead?" I explain to him. "Yeah I don't do relationships but friendships sound nice and I really do feel like you.... Well let's just say I'm fond of you y/n..." he says to me.

"Fond of me?" I ask looking into his beautiful eyes. He really was extremely handsome... "I really do think I might like you... but I... I don't commit to people like that I'm really sorry...." He said rubbing my back to comfort me. "Well there is a good plan for such a time...." I say to him a hint of trouble in my eyes. I lean into his ear so close so my breath would ghost his ear. "Friends with benefits....." I trail off to him.

I see him think for a bit. "Do what couples do but not a couple.... With someone nice, attractive, and caring..." he smiles looking down to me. "I'm new to this but yeah show me how this works!" He says with a small chuckle. I cup his red cheeks that are probably the same shade of red as mine from how much blushing we were doing.

I slowly touch his lips with mine. His lips were surprisingly soft and my stomach tingled as I loved the way this made me feel. I continue the kiss and he does the same. It feels like forever but I love every second of it. Then we pull away for air. "Y/n...." He says and I hum a yes. "Nothing never mind go to sleep ok?" I just nuzzle my face into his chest and say ok.

kyos pov

she.... kissed me.... why? why tell me she likes me.... I feel the same way... maybe even stronger... but I can't.... the head would have her taken away.

I stop thinking and take my own advice and go to sleep. I want to see what tomorrow has in store for this little friends with benefits thing.... 

le time skip to the morning and back to y/n pov

the sun.... it always shines through the damn blinds I want to hide under the blanket to get it out of my eyes till I see a pair of eyes meet mine. "good morning...." I say with a small smile as his orange brown eyes scan my face till he smiles a bit. I feel him pull me closer to him as I close my eyes and we both lean in. 

it was a soft kiss at first till it felt like we both wanted more. he bit my lip as I gasped taking the opportunity as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I loved the way he explored it like he owned every part of me. I feel his hand find the edge of my shirt. "can I?" he says as I nod and he slides a big warm hand up my shirt to cup my breast. I wasn't wearing a bra so he went straight to playing with my nipple pinching and rolling it as he kissed me. 

I moaned at the feeling loving every part of it as I bring up my knee to slowly going against his member. I hear a small groan out of him loving every way he kissed and touched me.... then my alarm went off startling both of us. 

"im sorry...." I said to him as we both got up and out of bed. "he just smiled at me both our faces dusted pink and a bulge in his sweat pants. I was secretly really proud of what I had casused....