Role we play

I awake slowly and just as slowly realize the vulnerable state that I am in. From what I can tell it is not a very large room, and its lone light source is a fire burning somewhere behind me. The fire flickers with both light and shadow, it seemed to me; it played off every surface. I see in the shadows and light a white wall, and the dark headboard and posts of the queen size bed I am currently lying on. As my eyes adjust to the darkness, the blurriness of sleep fades away and I can take further into my predicament. I remember falling asleep in my bedroom, in my house: this room is neither.

I am bound and mostly naked, lying solely on my left side, my head on a pillow of silk matching the bedspread that my body lies on, facing the headboard. What I have on does not cover my torso; does more to restrict me than to protect my feminine assets. The mood light of the fire betrays little, I feel the rest; my mind fills in the details as my emotions begin to arise, for I own none of this apparel or have sanctioned this treatment. Each of my legs is covered in black latex leggings up to my upper thighs. Very pointy shoes, with no heels on them, adorn my feet and force them downward; like a ballerina, however, I cannot move my feet out of the locked position. I can only feel the latex on my arms and hands because they are drawn behind me and pulled upward. I feel the tug of a collar around my neck.

The collar in question is part of a simple, yet intricate form of my restriction. My latex legs were bound together by leather belts. The ends of my pointy shoes shared a common ring that is linked to another ring attached to the headboard itself by a straight rod. The leather belts had many rings and crawled up my legs: at the ankle, below the knees, and across my thighs. The main ring on the thigh belt has a straight rod similar to the one connecting my pointy shoes to the headboard. The rod is short enough to bend me towards my drawn-up legs.

I can look skyward, and conveniently I see a ceiling mirror reflecting the rest of my predicament; it actually consumes the entire ceiling of the room. My arms are tightly encased in a formed leather bag; it explains the crisscrossing straps around my breasts. It is belted, and the belts are tight over my wrists, forearms, and just above my elbows, pinning those parts of my limbs together. Like my legs at the feet, the ring in the bag that binds my arms is attached by a rod that is attached to the headboard. I can also see that my blonde hair has been drawn back straight into a high bob ponytail without the braiding.

How did I get here? Why am I dressed like this? Why am I tied up? I had fallen asleep reading a boring book about something trivial. I awake here, in this state of nakedness and captivity, with no reason. It must have taken my captor, or captors, a great deal of planning. They spared no detail to bring their fantasy to life because this is not mine. My curly hair had to be washed and brushed to get it so straight. The pillow and the bed both feel less than used, and my body has not indented it much. I drooled; I can feel that in the pillow under my head; I have been here for a while. I look the best I can, and I see no windows and I see no door. The mirror is my best visual aid. I see nothing and no one else in this bedroom.

I struggle. I must try to escape before attempting to scream. I jerk my legs towards me, yielding a little. I try to kick, but my legs are stopped by the tether connected to the collar on my neck, and I jerk myself forward. The action causes discomfort in my shoulders from my arms being pulled back in the position they are. I struggle again, and I stop when I hear the clicking. I struggle with my legs, and I hear the click coming from the rod. I struggle to pull my arms down; I cannot. When I kick again with my legs I notice that my arms ratchet upward. The rods connecting me to the headboard, and the one connecting my neck to my thighs, are tension rods. My movements are only adding to my inescapability. I stop, suspecting that any more activity on my part would leave me completely immobilized.