(◕︿◕✿) #2

ei was a moaning mess. miko had gone down on her; hands slithering from her tits and caressing her nipples in motion, down to her clit. ei was wet since earlier; more wet as it seems because miko had been continuously turning her on. with her low deep voice and just the sight of her controlling. everything was hot. she was hot.

miko grabbed ei's inner thighs and dragged her whole body towards her. god, even her pussy smells sweet. she almost moaned out loud. yae caressed her wet folds with her fingers, rubbing in circles slowly. "i love it when you arch your back for me," miko voiced out, causing ei to moan further. her hands were still tied to her back and fucking archons, she looked beyond gorgeous.

ei begged incoherently for miko to just stop torturing her slowly. she wanted a release. well, talk about fucking archons. miko smirked, "patient, sweetheart."

"don't you have work later?" ei retorted back, sexually frustrated ei didn't really think much before she spoke.

ah, miko thought. "sweetheart,"she began, rising up to touch the shogun's hair. "i will give you all the fucking time in the world so be fucking quiet." oh, miko was pissed. she grabbed a fist full of purple hair and pulled her forward, "baby, i will fucking give you the eternity you've always wanted."

"now, make a fucking sound and i will edge you to eternity."