Home Sweet home...

When I arrived home I tried to be as silent as possible but you know life hates me. I had a damn freaking creaking door and glass bottle shards everywhere. Of course it was hard to evade every single one of these shards or the creepy noise the door makes.

The moment I entered the living room I found my mother past out which was a good sign or so I through but the moment I was about to walk past her she all of the sudden grabbed my hand and I instantly froze.

Mom: The fuck you think you doing?~ *hic*

Here we go again...

Can't she ever leave me alone?

Like why did she had to actually wake up?

Me: Going to my room.

Mom: Where the fuck were you?

Oh and all of the sudden you care about it?

I don't believe you!

There is no way you believe it yourself!

No way are you starting to care for me!

So why bother and ask!!!

You wanna scold me?

Well go ahead!

I had the shittiest day of my life!

Make it worse!

COME ON!

I DARE YOU!

COME ON!

TSK!

How annoying....

I wish I could have just walked past her and she would let me be like always... looks like she feels the need of talking shit about me and hitting me again...

Me: Jogging.

Mom: Tsk! Go find a good damn job and be useful for once.

Me: ...

Mom: You damn bastard are only a lecher. Why can't you be normal but had to be like.. Like *hic* like this.

Me (whispering): You know... I never asked for this too....

Mom: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, YOU UNGRATEFUL USELESS THING?!

Me: *sigh* Nothing mom.

Mom: No, no, no *hic* you said you never asked for this *hic*. Then get the fuck out if you don't like it here!

Me: ...

This wasn't the first time she was like this. It all startes ever after I once tried to fight back the bullying and ended up hospitalized. At that time she not only had to care for me the child I managed to hurt and we had to pay for his treatment and I was expelled too... Ever after that she just stopped even trying to care for me or pretending to do so.

You really think I want to be here?

Think again!

If not for this damn immortality quirk I would be gone until now!

What do I have to do to get away from all this shit?

You think I ever wanted to be with you or live?

I never asked to be born!

I never adked to be quirkless but you know what?

Life doesn't care anyways.

Deal with it!

As I was standing there not saying anything she grabbed the beer bottle near her and hit me with it. Since she was passed out she was pretty low on the ground but still that didn't mean she couldn't hit me hard. The bottle hit my leg and it shattered. I felt the glas shards burying into my flesh but I knew from experience that I was not allowed to scream at all or my end would be a lot worse then this.

So in the end I let her vent her anger out and stab me with the bottle as well as hit me over and over with it until only the neck of the bottle was there. A lit of shards were on the ground and I was also bleeding a lot by the end of this. Still it was either that or my mother using her quirk on things to hit my head. On second thought myabe that would be better.

Me: Fucking hell! You know how much this hurts?

Mom: Did you just talk back? *hic*

Me: Yes Bitch! Got some problems with that.

Mom: You ungrateful bastard! *hic*

Me: Oh if I am a bastard then you are a hoe. You think I wanted to be born? Did I ever asked you to give birth to a useless thing like me huh?

Mom: YOU!!!

I saw the anger in her eyes and I felt chills running down my spine but this talk was long from over. I have had it with her. She was always ignroing me and treating me like shit if she felt like it. Never did she even considered me human so why should I talk to her with respect! What could she do anyways? Kill me?

Well that would actually be prefect!

I would look forward to my mother successfully killing but let's be realistic here.

I tried drowning a couple of times and failed.

I tried jumping and failed.

Now it seems as I was going for bleeding out.

Welp here we go!

Me: You what? Can't you even talk normal? Are you that iliteral and dumb? Does every mother treat their child like this? Then go ahead you are doing a fine job!

I was definitelly hitting the nail on the top of her head as she was getting angrier and angrier. I could see it in her face and before I knew it, every glass shard flew at me and hit me. It was painful tho only for a second before I fell down and blacked out.

Hopefully I would stay dead this time. 

BUT WHO KNOWS!!!!

I doubted it and I also had a feeling that I would survive this somehow.

Well at least I wouldn't regret this death at all.

It was worth daying to just call her a bitch and a hoe.

I was very satisfied and could die in peace... well RIP for me but also not RIP....