Snipes home at starlight

Snipe lives at the starlight drive in theatre alongside most of their friends (with some exeptions) and fellow synths/railroad members. The main projection building is fully theirs, as per an agreement. The screen is for anyone else who lives there to relax in a more quiet space than the bar to the right of the projection building. This is for everyone else to drink and bet, along side general chicanery.

There is enough defence that you would think that the secret to life was there, complete with creepy decor and a short electric fence as deterrents. This is also not the most well defended spot snipe uses and is mostly defended by guns made for fun.

There's a bathroom and a public workbench about halfway between screen and snipe's place in line with the bar. There's a pond with bridge and a water pump, and the homes of the others are mostly to the left side of the property. These homes are made of metal and there is one per friend of snipe each and a few group ones for the other stragglers.

In the screen building there is a sofa, snacks, a tv, chess and an assortment of other more relaxed options for entertainment. The back rooms are used for storage and the upstairs section is used for smoking and chatter (The other room is more of a chill out than a gossip spot) and the occasional casual drink.

 Food is bought or exchanged for at snipes home, the old kitchen once more alive with cooking. A hearty stock if meat, sweets, baked goods and other assorted foodstuffs are sold. This also how they explain how they have all their caps, rather than their actual business as a gunslinger/bounty hunter (they  do generally help people pretty frequently but is rarely if ever paid in money if at all).

Snipes building has three floors, the diner area and personal storage alongside their work stations they are more willing to share than the others and an outdoors, sheltered smoking area a few congregate at.  The diner was fixed up by snipe like everything else (complete with working fridge) and the storage is in the large space underneath the stairs.

The middle floor is the main work station area, where they can repair themself and anything else, tweak their guns and armour and make other less public works. The magazine's are also kept next to the indoor sewing machine although most of this floor is on the external wing. A small sofa under a canopy is here although it is less for comfort and more a space to sit while doing repairs on themself and also cuts off any sightlines to their spot. It's all fenced up outside though mostly uncovered. .

The uppermost floor is snipes personal living quarters, through two different locks of different types, a deadbolt and a re-inforced floor. Nobody would get in there without snipe knowing or allowing it. Brute force will not get you in as the floor is an inch thick and a mix of the old flooring and new metal.

The reason it is so defended is die to the fact it would be a dead give away snipe isn't human. No bed, although a nice sofa and chair, is in sight. No food, eating utensils, or human medical equipment are inside. A glass of anti freeze is often sat half-drank on the table, alongside their liquor collection and smokes. There is a small gap at the window they can smoke through that is impossible to see into from any place including the top of the screen building. There are two lockers full of bits of assorted pieces like fusion cores and favoured magazines as well as some spare robot repair kits. Some storage for important guns is on the wall along side of some of their pre-war poster collection.

The main eye catcher here though is the books. The entire back wall and part of the left one is covered in bookshelves. Some bits are kept in holtapes but most are real books. None of these are the only copy left, the ones on holtapes are copies of real ones they liked enough to want to take with them and the rest are duplicates. Most of their true collection is in assorted locations so even if one is destroyed others remain.