Snipes details

Aged a vague place between 80-90 years, snipe is a gen2 synth with the mind of a post war raider called bullseye.

They are an excellent shot with a sniper, and have a beloved one the keep on them at all times. The mk2 is, as it's name suggests, not the first one of its kind. Before the events of fallout 4 they were using the mk1 which lives in the upstairs of starlight drive in and dives projection rooms. Alongside their snipers they carry a short ranged 10mm, before fo4 it was a modified classic and a deliverer from it's moment of claim, a knife, first just a radioactive switchblade then pickmens blade, and adds a modified deathclaw gauntlet to their arsenal.

They have an avid love of books, gained from the fact of literacy being a huge factor in their escape from the institute. They have seven storages for them, one of above ground at starlight, the rest in secure underground bunkers. The most secure being the biggest, holding only the physical (non holotape backups) books that snipe has only found one of that are still in almost perfect legibility. Most if their collections are from vaults library's and schools purely by merit of quantity meaning a lot survived or that were preserved. A few are stragglers found in the wastes but those are rare.

Snipe has a few quirks. They drink antifreeze saying it's a 'pleasant sensation', as well as booze. Doing so by catching the liquid in a small dish in front of their mouth-radio that leads straight into a pseudo digestive trackt. This is mostly safe due both being consumed soaretky and being viable products to put through a robot. Snipe also smokes both cigarettes and cigars, enjoying the smoke and it's familiar more human nature. Though 'smoking' may be a generous term for it, more it being lighting one and holding it (often just balancing it on the small mouth tray or small hole in their radio) in their mouth and hands. It also makes them smell less robotic.

They are smart but socially a brick wall and of below average strength

As a robot they did pick up a lot, alongside what they know from maintaining their guns they are a more than competent mechanic. Often they have to covertly fix their broken parts, especially those without the plastic skin cover needed. Despite most of them being covered. Cleaning and maintaining themself to a highly competent level is a high priority, especially their arm, hands and radio to keep up the illusion.

They can also sew, while it isn't pretty sewing it is sturdy. They hand sew their entire outfit and spent a long time to do the cleanest sewing of their life. It has a surprising amount of storage.