Date Night

DATE NIGHT

Harry takes Xenia to 34 Mayfair, a restaurant that is a spectacular haunt.

The stylish venue, which sits just off Park Lane, offers up hearty and tasty dishes including Japanese Wagyu, and steak tartare with Perigord truffle.

Not only is the food exquisite but so too, are the interiors; with guests dining in a room filled with contemporary art and polished oak parquet.

Xenia places the order with waiter before the waiter walks away. Xenia looks back at Harry and finds him watching her carefully as if trying to memorize her face.

"Take a picture it lasts longer," Xenia said to Harry.

"I'm luckiest guy in the world to be married to the most enchanting woman," Harry told Xenia.

Xenia smiled.

"I can't believe that we're going to celebrate ten years of marriage next month," Xenia said.

"And eighteen years together overall and I think we're doing a good job," Harry said.

Harry pours Xenia and himself a glass of wine. All the while, Xenia's eyes are trained on him.

"Harry, I was thinking maybe we should have another baby," Xenia suggested to Harry.

Harry gulped and stared at Xenia.

"Are you serious?" Harry asked Xenia.

Xenia nods.

"I mean not right now maybe we can start trying in 2023 but I would like a fourth child before I turn forty," Xenia said.

Harry nods.

"Okay, in two or three years we can have our fourth child before you turn forty," Harry said.

Xenia smiled.

The waiter turns with their food and they began eating when Harry started talking about their anniversary plans.

"What do you want to do?" Harry asked Xenia.

"I was thinking we could stay a few days at my parents' summer home in Nice, France," Xenia answered.

"That would be wonderful, we haven't been to Nice since 2019," Harry said.

"Yeah, we haven't," Xenia said.

Harry reaches up and gently brushes Xenia's cheek with his fingers.

"Thank you for marrying me," Harry told Xenia.

"Despite everything we went through, Harry, I would do it again," Xenia told him.

Xenia and Harry's relationship wasn't as smooth and easy as many people would like to believe. Xenia dealt with a lot of racism and harassment in the beginning of their relationship. But luckily Catherine who was also suffering with harassment and classism was a helping hand in keeping Harry and Xenia together along with William.

Catherine and William made sure that Xenia never felt isolated and even helped Xenia and Harry's image in the public by showing public support for their relationship even when they received backlash, The queen and Charles released statements but things only got better after Harry and Xenia got married.

Of course, Xenia still deals with some haters in the British press but her support system is better and bigger than a few racist people who have nothing better to do than be jealous of her.

Harry then leans forward and placed a chaste kiss on Xenia's forehead.

"You endured a lot to be with me and I feel like I can never repay you," Harry said.

"You don't need to repay, Harry, you have shown me that I've made the right decision, time and time again. You have been a wonderful person, friend, partner and father and that's all I need," Xenia said.

Harry smiles.

"Cheers to a lifetime commitment of peace and happiness," Harry said.

"Cheers to us," Xenia said.