Xenia's Catwalk

XENIA'S CATWALK

Xenia arrive at the area where all the models are inside.

As the Royal patron of the British Fashion Council, Xenia was attending a fashion show slash gala to raise funds and strengthen British fashion in the global fashion economy and for the BFC Charities and BFC Support Initiatives.

Being backstage had Xenia feeling like she was home and in her comfort zone, she did always enjoy the spotlight.

Xenia is greeted by Stephanie Phair and Caroline Rush.

"Thank you for coming, Your Royal Highness," Stephanie said.

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Your Royal Highness," Caroline said as they both curtsied to Xenia before shaking her hand.

"It's honor to be here," Xenia said before Caroline showed her the dress that she'll be wearing to close out the fashion show.

"This is beautiful," Xenia said as she took a look at the dress.

"You'll be a shining star, today," Stephanie said.

After that Xenia walked around and greeted the models and staff before taking her seat in the front row to watch the show.

Almost forty minutes later, Caroline let's her know it's time for her to change.

"Please, Ma'am get ready. You're up soon. Thank you for participating." Caroline said as she took Xenia into her arms warmly.

"Well, let's see if I still have my model walk," Xenia said.

After changing, Xenia's heart starts racing when she's about to take her first steps on the catwalk.

"Here goes nothing," Xenia said as she took one last deep breath and jump right into it.

She starts walking with confidence, focusing on the end of the runway and not paying attention to her surroundings and the flashing lights.

Xenia smirks, taking pleasure in my catwalk as she tones out the whispers and gasps as her gaze focuses forward.

Once, Xenia reaches the end of the runway, she poses before turning around and walking back up the runway.

The crowd cheers her on as she smiles brightly.

Finally, Xenia exits the runway and getting backstage; the show is now over.

"It was wonderful, ma'am, it's like you never lost your fierceness on the runway," Stephanie said.

Xenia smiles.

"Thank you and I had fun," Xenia said.

"I'm glad to hear that," Caroline said.

After changing, Xenia talks to a few models before the gala starts and she goes on stage and gives a speech.

"A Very Good Evening to all present in this hall.

Today I would like to talk about Fashion in my speech. Fashion is following or applying different and new styles of clothing, hairstyles, or body gesture by different age groups of people. Fashion is an essential thing for everybody.

To everyone including myself, being fashionable is important. It can be relatable to any gender, maybe male or female. However, fashion is not just about showing glamour. Fashion and clothing sometimes also indicate the status of the people in some societies. Following the trend, maybe choosing a type of accessory, color, or style is what Fashion is all about.

Fashion can make you feel confident. Among the youngsters, following the new fashion is like a must activity. But we need to understand the appropriate sense of fashion and what occasion suits what type of fashion.

Lastly, I want to say, being fashionable and trendy is a wish which varies from person to person. Fashion should not be a force but a choice. Choosing the right type of fashion for a particular occasion is also up to you. Along with being stylish, Fashion is also about being comfortable in your clothes. If you are feeling fashionable and comfortable in your clothing, you will look confident. So, following fashion is ethical, but don't forget to be yourself first. Thank you," Xenia said, ending her speech and walking off the stage.

Xenia mingles with a few the guest, moving her body slightly to the sound of the music. Tonight has been such a successful and fun event for her.