🥀Texts🥀

tw:abuse, attemted r@pe and swearing

TheOnlyGay

----

Light knew what he was doing was wrong, He knew he should be texting his ex when he was in a relationship with someone else.

His ex did terrible things to him, hurt him. Almost killed him. Both mentally and physically. Levi had saved him from all that and this is how he repays him, going back to the one who hurt him the most.

He was knocked out of his thoughts by a sound. He looked behind him panniked and just as he feared levi was standing right behind him. "Why the fuck are you texting your ex?!" He yelled snatching the phone out of lights hand.

He looked at light as if this was some sort of joke. "I saved you from that abusive asshole! And this is how you repay me?!" Light had tears in his eyes, it sounded so much worse than how he had put it in his mind.

"You still have the scars!!" Light could see levi was on the verge of tears and that was saying something. "I'm sorry-" "you want to go back to him!? Get the shit beaten out of you again?! Go on then go!" Light gasped, he knew levi was just angry but them words still hurt.

It seemed like levi realised what he had said and rushed to apologise but light snatched his phone away from levi and ran out the house.

"Shit..."

---

He hated himself for it but it was the only place he could go. He knocked on the door of his ex's house. The door opened to reveal a tall, brown haired male. "Light? I knew you'd come back." He smiled darkly. Light cried as he hugged him tightly. That man may have hurt him in many ways but right now he was his only source of comfort. He let himself be led inside and sat on a couch.

"I almost forgot how pretty you are Light..." that sentence made Light realise what he had just done. That man had beat him hundreds of times and even tried to r@pe him a few.

"This was a mistake- i-m gonna leave..." light tried to stand up but the man grabbed his arm. "Jacob let go!" The man 'Jacob' only smiled, before pushing him back down onto the couch, "now let's have some fun."

----

Levi's POV

I was so worried light wasn't answering my texts or calls, I hated my self for what I said. I wouldn't be able to live with my self if he went back to that monster and got hurt again.

Then it hit me. He probably has, I grabbed my car keys and rushed outside to my car. I'm coming light.

After a 10 minutes drive that felt hours I finally reached his house. I ran to the front door and didn't even bother knocking I kicked the door down running inside. I heard cries coming from the living room. That bitch is dead.

I ran in and saw, an pathetic excuse of a man taking my boyfriends shirt off. I ran over pulling him off by his hair. "You." I couldn't help myself I hit him so hard he passed out. I threw him onto the floor and ran over to light and pulled him close to me. He was shaking so much. "Shhh... Its okay baby..." I soothed him. He had bruises on his arms and a few cuts on his head, he looked light he had seen a ghost. An emotionless expression tears falling down his cheeks and dropping onto his clothes. He looked at me and said:

"I-im sorry..."