🔥Heat🔥

Jennifer_dotado14

Jennifer_dotado14

Word count:441

《《《

Light burried his face into his pillow.

It was unbearable.

The heat pooling in his stomach,

It hurt so bad.

He knew he should of never taking anything from Luca especially food. He heard his door open and footsteps approach him.

"Alex said dinner is ready," he recognised Levi's voice and whimpered in response. "Levi please help me..." He said quietly.

"Something wrong?" Levi asked. "I-I ate something Luca gave me.." Light stuttered. He heard Levi sigh. "Alright what's the problem how do you feel?" He asked as he sat down beside Light on the bed.

"Hot, especially in my stomach" Light replied as he sat up.

"Alright" levi began, "if I help you, it's never going to happen again. Ok?" He continued. Light nodded desperately he didn't know what Levi was going too do too him but he knew he needed too get rid of this feeling.

"O-ok"

"Take of your clothes." Levi said deeply. Light choked on his air looking up at levi in shock. "What?!" He yelled. "Do you want me to help you or not?" Levi asked as he began too remove his clothes.

"Yes but why do I have to remove my clothes?" Light asked but started removing his clothes anyway.

"Your in heat."

》》》

"Do you have any lube?" Levi asked. "Y-yeah" Light reached over to the drawer opening it and pulling out a small bottle and handed it too Levi.

"Thanks..." levi mumbled as he took it and opened the cap. He squirted some of it onto his hands and rubbed it onto his dick.

"You ready?" He asked leaning over Light. Light hesitantly nodded and wrapped his legs round Levi's waist as the older male pushed into him.

"Mmm.." Light's arms wrapped around Levi's neck and was about too kiss him. "No kisses. This isn't a romantic thing."

Light was hurt he had the biggest crush on Levi.

The two continued too fuck in silence apart from Light's moans.

After around 5 minutes levi spoke. "Fuck it."
He leant down kissing light and forcing his tongue into his mouth. Light moaned into the kiss feeling Levi's thrusts speeding up.

He pulled away from the kiss "Levi I'm close." He warned. "Me too" levi replied before leaning back down too steal another kiss from light.

Levi's thrusts began too get messy as he and Light got closer too their orgasms. They both moaned loudly once they came and Levi pulled out being quick to pit his clothes back on and leave. But was stopped at the doorway by a call of his name.

"Levi"

"Thank you."

"No problem."