🌹Thunderstorms🌹

heartsforquackityy

heartsforquackityy

Word count:593

☆☆☆

Light shivered and let out a small whimper. He had a cold, a pretty bad one. And it was thundering outside, he had hated thunder for as long as he could remember.

And too make things worse, the squad was out doing a video. In Light's opinion, they where crazy to go out in that. The thunder could get so bad they could get stuck somewhere for hours, or worse they could get struck by lightning.

1 in 50,000 is still a chance. (According to google)

He sighed loudly and began to hear footsteps coming up the stairs. He held his breath. He was ment to be home alone, had someone broke in. Was he going to die? He knew thunderstorms where cursed.

He heard his door creak open and started to hyperventilate keeping his eyes shut tightly while pulling at his hair.

There was someone speaking to him but he couldn't hear it over the high pitched ringing. The person began shaking him and that's when he looked over and saw that the person who had 'broke in' was Levi. He calmed down almost immediately though his breaths where still a little shaky.

"L-levi?" He stuttered. "Yeah it's just me, calm down" Levi said calmly rubbing Light's arm to comfort him.

"What are you doing here?" Light asked him. "I didn't feel like recording today and I hate the cold so I decided to stay." Levi answered. Light stayed silent "Why are you in my room?"

"I know you're afraid of thunderstorms and decided to check on you,".

Light nodded letting out a small cough and flinching when a strike of thunder hit. Levi rubbed his back comfortingly making Light blush from both embarrassment and his crush on Levi. "Well I'll leave then call me if you need me," levi started to walk out the room but Light called after him. "Please stay."

Levi stopped, smiled a little and turned back around walking back over. Light scooted over so that levi could sit down, Levi accepting the gesture.

"So how are you?" Levi asked. "Good, my family are in an argument right now, something between my mom and aunt. I don't know I'm very good at staying out of things. What about you?"

"Nothing much, I don't really talk to my family anymore."

Light nodded.

He shivered, "can we cuddle I'm really cold?" He asked. Levi nodded and pulled Light close to him Light sighed at the warmth leaning his head against Levi's chest.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Levi's POV

Me and light had been cuddling for about half an hour now and I'm pretty sure he's asleep. "I wish I could love you without it being weird..."

I was about to get up when I heard "w-what?" I looked at light too see he was looking back at me flustered. "Um! I've gotta go now. Bye."

"No!" Light grabbed my wrist preventing me from moving "talk to me..." He looked at me sadly making me sigh.

"I like you. Like love you. I can't go a day without thinking about you, heck I can't even go an hour." I confessed.

I watched him nervously waiting for an answer. "I-i..." He swallowed. "Me too..." I looked up into his lavender eyes leaning in slowly. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. "Please do. I'm begging you."

I put my lips onto his shocked at how smooth his where. I pulled away waiting for him tonsay something. When he didn't I decided I would "your nose is cold."