I need you - 3

Hiiii, um guys?! WE HIT 70K READS!!!! This is insane. I took a break for a while because my mental health wasn't the best, however, I AM BACK! It has been well over a year oh my gosh. I was getting messages and comments asking for a part 3. I apologize for leaving you hanging!

Thank you all so much for reading the imagines, and I hope you all are enjoying them. I wouldn't be doing this without you guys. Here is part three of the "I need you" series; it will be the last part.

Enjoy :)

~~~

Crying. That is what you have been doing ever since you walked out the door. You are at your best friend's house. You called her crying asking if you can stay at her place tonight, and she didn't hesitate. You are in a guest room, and you never felt so alone.

You sit up from the bed, grabbing your phone only to see the many missed calls and messages from Harry. You open the message app to find so many from him.

Harry: baby, please come home. Come back to me, please.

Harry: I need you, Y/N. I can't imagine spending my life without you. You are my source of happiness.

Harry: love, I don't even know where you are. I can't comprehend if I don't know where you are.

Harry: can you just tell me where you are, please? I love you, darling.

You don't read the rest of the messages. You go to your voicemails to find several there. You don't open and listen to them because you know you will just break down again. You put your phone on the nightstand beside you, grab the duvet, and pull it up to your body.

------

HARRY'S POV

I should be watching movies with Y/N, cooking dinner, or something, but I am here pacing around the living room. I run my fingers through my hair to only bring it slowly to rub my face.

I don't know what even happened. It just happened so fast. Seeing the hurt on Y/N's face just broke me. I never wanted to be the one who hurt Y/N. Never.

Going to Ivana's house was innocent. It was innocent.

"Hey Harry, you should come over. Logan and Myer are going to be here. It has been a while since it's just been us," Ivana expresses, only to hear the happiness in her voice. I mean it has been a while since I've hung out with them.

"It has been a while. I've been busy with Y/N-"

"Harry, we know you have been busy with her. You blow us off every time just to be with her. I am sure one day won't hurt either of you." I am not reading how Ivana is coming off. I wouldn't mind hanging out with them for a day. I know Y/N wouldn't mind.

"Okay okay calm down. I will be there; just give me a few hours," I sigh into the phone.

"Yay, okay be sure to bring clothes because everyone is staying the night," she adds quickly.

"Wait, I don't think-"

"Bye Harry," she rushes off the phone. I moved my phone away from my ear to look at my home screen; she hung up.

I walk into the kitchen to find Y/N sitting at the counter on her phone, taking a bite of her watermelon. Walking closer to her, smelling the vanilla perfume, placing my hands on each side of the counter. Y/N between my arms, "Hey baby, is it okay if I hang out with my friends? I haven't seen them in a while, and they want me to spend the night there and-"

Y/N laughed at me, "Harry, you don't need my permission to go see your friends. If you want to go, then go. I am not going to stop you from seeing your friends"