Vander's Ganutlets analysis because ganulets are badass

I am currently rewatching Arcane and in Episode one, I noticed after Vander first saw Vi and Powder and dropped his gauntlets they made a small dent/crack in the Piltover to Zaun bridge. That shit was stone so I was like "Goddam how heavy are Vander's Gauntlets?" So now I'm gonna do a brief breakdown of how heavy I estimate them to be.

Short answer: fucking heavy

Long answer:

First, we have to see what they're made out of. In Episode two Vander tells/threatens Marcus by saying "Cast Iron, well, it's hard to clean." (Badass line by the way).

Now if you are like me and cook with cast iron pans you'll know they are heavy. But if you don't this is what they look like:

(Although newer cast iron pans do have different designs)

(Although newer cast iron pans do have different designs). According to Google, most pans can weigh between six to eight pounds. Add a cast-iron lid that bumps up the biggest to thirteen pounds.

I can't find a clear picture of Vander's Gauntlets but from what we have seen in the show they are around the same size as a bigger cast iron pan (probably the second to largest based on the example picture).

So now all we have to do is the math. I would assume the layered base of metal for the gauntlets weigh a little more than thirteen pounds. I would say around fifteen Now adding on the actual sheet of metal and the pully thing that delivers the blows I would bump it up to around nineteen to twenty pounds.

My last part of this estimate is Vander's punching force. Now I don't know if anyone else noticed but Vander is kind of a strong dude. The average person's punch force is between 360 and 450 pounds of force. I'm gonna put Vander up there at 450 pounds because he's so fucking large.

450+20= 470!

So basically, Vander has been swinging 470 pounds of pure rage at people since day one. No wonder nobody fucked with this guy.