All evidence of Warwick being Vander because I'm #1 on the Vander tag!!!!

Saying I wouldn't fuck this dude

Would be a lie

__________

So if you are like me and know absolutely nothing about League of Legends then you were probably like "tf is that?" when this theory popped up. For anyone who doesn't know Warwick is a playable champion in the game created by Signed who is going to appear in Season 2.

We see him hanging above Singed's lab at the end of episode 9 and hear his howl at the end of the Season 2 teaser. Because I love Vander and the show Teen wolf I have decided to compose all clues that Vander will be Warwick in one list.

- Vander is nicknamed "The hound of the underground". Silco also refers to him as a "lapdog" for Topside.

- After Silco says he'll show Vander what he really is you can hear Warwick's bloodlust theme play in the background as he is dragged away.

- Vander on shimmer sounds similar to Warwick's speaking in-game.

- In Warwick's origins of who he was before being experimented on he is described as a gangster trying to escape from his violent past which is like literally Vander.

- Warwick is haunted by the memory of a girl. This girl is probably Vi considering she was the last person Vander saw before he "died".

- The only clear and coherent thing Warwick remembers from his old life is the smell of blood and a girl screaming something that sounded like a name. This checks out since Vander was stabbed by Silco and was bleeding. Powder also screamed for Vi to come back in front of his body.

That's all I can remember but if you have any more comment them if you want.