TERROR IN THE TOWN PART- 1

Karan soon leaves the cabin after keeping his opinion. He thought another rich lad is going to make his entry in the academy. But somewhere he wanted to make the test tough for him. For Karan Monami is still a rich spoiled brat. And he would hate it if another namuna of the same category entered the academy. First impression is the last impression for most people. Sid also leaves after a little while and thinks of meeting Monami before leaving. He goes to the canteen that is outside of the academy. Monami and the other cadets are coming out of the academy for their free hours break. She spots Sid outside and runs to him. Sumanji sees this and says, ' Kaash Sumanji ke pati Rajeshji bhi yaha hote, to Sumanji bhi aise hi unke pass daud ke jaati' she says with a sigh. Koel also remembers her married life. How sometimes her husband would treat her like a queen and some other times like a rag. But she had to bear that years of pain for her child. Also with the hope that he might change. But in the end all her hopes broke down and she had to escape with her child. She looks away to wipe away tears forming in her eyes. Sumanji sees this but doesn't say this. 

Evryday when the cadets leave for their break hours one trainer is supposed to be with them. Today was Karan's turn. All the cadets were waiting for him outside. 

' Sid, kya baat hui? Kya test hai? Bol naaa!!' Monami was anxious.
' Are Monu, test kya hai wo pata nahi chala. Par wo Karan baar baar hamari taraf kyu dekh raha hai?' Sid said while looking over Monami's shoulder. 

Monami turned back to follow his gaze and saw Karan standing there with the rest of the cadets. 

' Shit. I gotta go. Bye Sid. I love you. Test ke liye all the best' Monami gave Sid a quick hug and turned around to go back to the team. In reply Sid screamed, ' Love you too, Monu' and everyone else including Karan heard this as the distance was not far. 

' Chale rani Sahiba ya aur koi meeting baaki hai aapki ' he spoke in an annoyed tone. 

' Sorry sir' was all Monami could manage to say. 

Break hours usually included tours to police stations, for the cadets to understand the crime rates and their remedies. It would help them how the system of justice works and how many victims actually get justice. They also take rounds on NGO's and social service centres. This also includes teaching children who come from poor families. The program of ' Ghar Ghar me Soldier ' was to make people more involved and aware of their society. All these are part of training. 

Today they were going to go to the local police station. 

Outside of the academy, cadets would wear casual clothes. Monami was wearing a black knee length dress with a denim jacket. Casuals!!

Since walking would take time, they took the bus from academy. All were very excited. But Karan knew exactly what was going to happen. last batch literally ran away because some prisoners were trying to escape the police custody and took some civilians as hostage. It got resolved soon though but the horror of the situation made many quit the program. He knew something similar was going to happen with this batch as well. 

NEW CHARACTERS COMING IN FOLLOWING CHAPTERS.
STAY TUNED. 

KEEP READING!!!
BYEEE
FOLKS!!!