TWO ENDS OF A ROPE.

" The body is a slave to its impulses. But the thing that makes us human is what we can control. After the storm, after the rush, after the heat of the moment has passed, we can cool off and clean up the messes we made. We can try to let go of what was." 

Grey's Anatomy

Indeed, the heat of the moment has passed!
1 HOUR AFTER SURGERY. 

Dilbaaghji has been transferred to a nearby Hospital. Monami and Kabir are in Batra Sir's Office along with Karan and Sanjana. The mood is tense. Both Kabir and Monami are looking down. Yes, they saved a life. But it is equally true that protocol was broken. The action was taken without any order. They are not doctors here. They are a cadet and a Professor. 

' Monami and Dr. Kabir, Dilbaaghji ki jaan bachane ke liye, Thankyou! ' Batra sir spoke while getting up from his chair. 
' lekin, tumne mujhe subah report kyu nahi kiya ki aisa bhi kuch ho sakta hai, ya ye ki unki condition serious hai.' he asked while coming and standing in front of her. 
Monami looked up and replied with courtesy, ' Sorry Sir, ki maine aapke permission ke bina action liya, lekin unki condition suddenly kharab ho gayi thi. Aur damage control karna priority ban gaya'. 

The discussion went on for quite a while, constant debate that Monami and Kabir had no right to operate Dilbaaghji in the academy. The conclusion was, even though both of them did their duty as doctors, a protocol was broken. So, a punishment was announced. 
' Ek week tak kitchen ki saari duties aap dono handle karenge. Breakfast, lunch and dinner aap log banayenge and dishes bhi aap saaf karenge. Grocery shopping bhi aap log karenge aur cadets ka meal plan bhi aap dono banayenge '. 
Monami's jaw dropped at this. Kabir was regretting this more than anything. All three were asked to leave the office except Sanjana. She had made a report on what exactly had happened and was asked to submit it. 

Monami and Kabir walked out of the Office together. Their heads hanging low after hearing the punishment. Karan walks from between them, pushing either one to each side. 
' Ughhh!!! ....' Monami grunted. 

They reach the mess area to see all the cadets waiting for them. 

' What, Punishment?? Kyuu?' everybody asked, shocked. Both of them explained what happened in the office. 

' Ofcourse, ye koi government hospital nahi hai, jo apne man se kisi ka bhi operation kar do ' Koel scoffed. Sumanji got irritated at this and started to pick a fight but Chitra stopped them. 

' Mere Serial Maa ke poot me bhi Heroine ko achcha kaam karne pe bhi aise hi sazaa di jaati hai ' Premji says while looking at Monami. 

' ha ha Maine bhi dekha tha, episode tha 452 ' Sumanji recollected.  Monami sighed. 
' Koi baat nahi Monu, hum tum dono ki madad kar denge. Bina galti ke koi saza kyu mile ' Sid comforted Monami while looking at everyone. All of them nodded except for Koel. 

' Mujhe mat dekho, mera koi rule todne ka koi plan nahi ha. Aur waise bhi mai yaha training lene aai hoo, charity nahi ' she said and started to walk away till Sumanji grabbed her hair,

' Parkati, mai bhi dekhti hoo tu kaise madad nahi karti ' she screamed and jumped on her back still pulling her hair. Koel started shouting in pain. Premji held Sumaji's hand, trying to loosen her grip over Koel's hair and Chitra tried to pull her down. Monami headpalmed whereas Kabir started walking towards his room when Monami called him out,

' Sorry, ab tak bola nahi. Aur Thankyou bhi. Dilbaaghji ki jaan bachane ke liye' she said while smiling. She forwarded her hand for a handshake. Kabir took her hand and she happily said,