Lookout for Safety

As soon as I said those previous words, I grabbed his hand and we moved out the cafeteria.
"What's your name by chance? You don't look very powerful..."
"You didn't have to mention that last bit... but my name is... I-" he stuttered, almost slipping in the process.
"Whatever, my names Celeste."
"That isn't a very fitting name-"
"Nope! End that sentence before I end you..."
He become flustered almost tripping yet again,
"Stop almost falling over or whatever your doing, I'm not helping you if you get hurt from it."
"....alright" he said, blushing.

They turned the corner around to the cave, kaiju gootraxians staring from afar with their bright blue eyes. The shards glittered as they continued to run past, trying to find the secret area.
"What're you looking for, Celeste?" He said quietly, his purple eyes dimming in light to stop anybody from coming near.
"Looking for the secret area. We'll, I heard there's one but it's only rumors... actually, are you able to look with those stupid goggles?"
"My goggles? I'm not sure honestly..." he said then moments later tapping on the side. Advanced night vision was granted upon touching the button on his goggles, him seeing a thin strip after turning around.
"Over here." He mouthed, pointing towards the thin strip.
"What? There's nothing there I've checked"
"No you haven't?" He said, rolling his eyes sarcastically and pulling on the spot the thin strip was spotted.
Then boom, light covered the area as white dragon gootraxians turned cautiously.
Celeste came over and gave them a strong glare, pulling Nightcrawler along with her yet again.

"I forgot to say but this entire time, your pulling my arm and it's so tight..."
"So I don't get infected, doofus."
"Is doofus really the best insult you could come up with, ever since I transformed I've only just realized how-"
"UH uh uh. Not all humans are as dry as you think. I could so rock your shit and you'd be left stunned."
"Oh really?" Nightcrawler said, giving a flirty and mischievous grin.
"Oh shush! Never would I ever be so... icky with a damned nightcrawler."
"Aw..." Nightcrawler mumbled, as she continued to drag him along.

"Finally somewhere we can sit... no gootraxians or anything good lord."
"Yeah." Nightcrawler said, staring at Celeste with a blank expression.
"Why're you looking at me? You're so weird...!" Celeste giggled, rolling her eyes infront of Nightcrawler with a big smirk across her face.

"How have you been recently?"
"What a random question to ask..." Nightcrawler said, his voice muffled as he covered his eyes.
"Oh my lord your dramatic, I'm just asking how you have been... ugh."
"It's already so boring in here. Want to help me kill some gootraxians?"
"I'm literally a gootraxian..."
"And? I do what I want with whoever I want. You can press those goggles to speed up from what I've heard." Celeste said, turning her back towards his.
"I mean let's see..." a buzzing noise then loudly played throughout the long cave, it's sound increasing in pitch until he finally switched the button off.
"MY EARS! Man you need to turn those things down."
"Theres not a volume button or anything..." Nightcrawler mumbled to himself.
"Well I'm waiting."
"Waiting for what."
"A piggyback ride!"
"I don't do-" Nightcrawler stuttered.
"Then fine." Celeste instantly went underneath nightcrawler and grabbed his arms.
"Woo- let's get going to kill some gootraxians!"
"Hehe~ yeah..." Nightcrawler blushed, giggling to himself as he slouched his arms over Celeste.