Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Y/n was walking to her boyfriend, Mark's apartment. She had been lying on the couch a few minutes before deciding that she was going to go to his place. Y/n walked up the stairs and stood at the apartment door. Y/n had never gone in his house without his permission, but one time wouldn't hurt..right? And he had asked her to come by last night..

Y/n shook her head and took out the spare key Mark had given her. She unlocked the door and walked inside, but once past the doorway, she immediately froze. Loud groans were coming from the room, making Y/n subconsciously walk towards the room where the sounds were coming from. 'He's probably watching one of those TV shows' her brain kept telling her, but her heart thumped against her chest in fear. Y/n put her hand on the door knob, and quietly opened the door. Y/n opened the door slowly, and stopped when there was enough room for the girl the peek her head through. 

Y/n's eyes widened as soon as she saw Mark on top of another girl, his lips attached to hers. Y/n felt tears rushing down her cheek as she ran out the apartment, leaving Mark unaware that his girlfriend had just caught him. 

Once Y/n was out of the apartment complex, she started to speed walk to the nearby park. Once she got to the park, she seated herself on a bench. Y/n had held her head low, wanting no strangers watching tears fall down her face madly. 

A few minutes had passed by, and Y/n wondered if her tears were endless, or if they would stop at some time to go to another human being, just as Mark had done. 

Mark had told her everyday, that he would love her endlessly. But that was all a lie. 

"Oi." A male voice interrupted the crying girls thoughts. 

Y/n lifted her arm and wiped her face, wanting no one to notice the tears on her face. "Yeah?" Y/n tried to make her voice sound as happy as she could, but it came out hoarse and broken. "Scoot over, I'm gonna sit her too," The male said, making Y/n lift her head. 

Y/n saw a male with white, messy hair and a ponytail. The male had thin black horns and black wings, and he was wearing a rose-colored sweater, a black bow-tie, a white undershirt, and high-heeled black boots.

"E-eh..U-uhm..Sure..?" Y/n managed to stutter as she scooted her body. "I wasn't really asking," The male muttered rudely. Y/n lowered her head low, the image of Mark and the girl still clear in her mind. 

Y/n POV

"Someone break your fragile little heart? Not that I care," The male asked, I wanted to snap angrily at the man for asking such a question. But he couldn't control Mark's actions, nor mine. I was angry at myself for trusting Mark, many had told me that he played girls. 

"Yeah. My boyfriend cheated on me," I responded sadly. The male stayed silent, almost making me think that he left. "That's why I don't get into relationships," The male's voice made me aware that he was still here. "Why are you here?" I asked, "Not trying to sound nosy or anything!" I quickly said after. "My little sister." The male simply answered, making me nod. 

We both sat there, no more words exchanged. "Sel, I wanna go ho--" A smaller white, gray-ish hair colored female walked over to us. "Who are you? Selever, who is this?" The girl asked. " Dunno, a nobody?" 'Selever' responded, turning his head to look at me for a few moments then to the younger girl. "What's your name miss?" The female asked.

Selever POV

"What's your name miss?" My little sister, Rasazy, asked the unknown female next to me. "U-uhm..My name— My name is Y/n, Y/n L/n," The female, Y/n, answered. I had to admit, she looked kinda hot. But, I'm not looking to start a relationship, therefore, I must ignore my feelings for a stranger. I stood up to leave and so did Y/n.

"Are you my brother's girlfriend?" Rasazy asked, making my eyes go wide and my mouth drop slightly. "I thought you didn't want a relationship," Rasazy said to me. "B-boyfriend?" Y/n repeated, "Well, I'm in a relationship with someone else at the moment — I think," Y/n answered, her head lowering. 

"Yeah, anyways, let's go—" "Come to dinner tonight!" Rasazy interrupted, "Big Brother! Give her your number so she can come to dinner tonight!" Rasazy urged me, making me groan and pull out my phone. 

Y/n also pulled out her phone, her face full of surprise and utter confusion. I mean, she just met me, she don't know my sister, and she's getting my number. She stood on the tips of her shoes, because of how tall I was, and put her phone in my hand. 

I put in my number and handed her, her phone back. "Let's go now, Rasazy," I took my little sisters hand and pulled her away. "See you tonight, Y/n!" Rasazy waved good-bye with her free hand. 

"You just had to, didn't ya?" I asked Rasazy. "Yup!" Rasazy giggled, shaking her hand out my grasp before skipping towards the church. 

Y/n POV

I walked to my small apartment, even after Mark had asked me to come over a couple hours before. I took out my phone and opened it to messages, noticing I had a few missed messages from Mark.

Hey Baby 😘

When you coming over?

Baby? You coming over or not?

I decided to act as if I knew nothing and responded, although I wanted to tell him I knew and that he should've broken up with me. But I was too nice.

I'm fine! I'm gonna stay home tonight, I feel a bit under the weather,

I opened the door to my apartment, and walked inside. I lived alone, even at such a young age. I moved out because my parents kept saying things like; 'This is MY house! You can do whatever you want when you get your OWN place'.

So I moved out. It was quite lonely and hard to pay the bills, but my parents sent me some money to pay the rent every week, even if I had to pay the rent once a month. 

I felt my phone vibrate against my palm, but I ignored it. My phone vibrated some more before it finally rang. I groaned loudly and answered it, ready to give Mark a piece of my mind. 

"What?!" I yelled, walking up to the door before unlocking it with my only free hand, "Um.." A voice said, making me realize that it wasn't Mark. "Oh- I'm SO SO SO sorry! I thought you were someone else," I quickly apologized. "My sister wanted to know when you're coming," Selever asked. "I-I'll be there around..around 6pm?" I asked, making sure that the time would be fine. "Yeah whatever, Just don't embarrass yourself," Selever said. 

"I won't embarrass myself! As a matter-a-fact, you'll embarrass yourself, Sel~" I teased, adding the last part hopefully getting to him. Now..I may have a bit of a flirty side to me. 

Selever POV

"- you'll embarrass yourself, Sel~" Y/n teased, the last part making my cheeks dust red a bit. "The fuck you just say?! No body but my fucking sister calls me that!" I barked, earning a slap in my back. "Is that Y/n? I wanna talk to her!" Rasazy yipped happily, jumping to get my phone. 

I handed her the phone and let her speak her mind to Y/n. 

"Hey Y/n! When ya coming? 6? See you then!" Rasazy said, handing me my phone back before running to her room. 

- This chapter has not been edited, but it hopefully will get updated in the future. 

- I feel bad for just publishing some info and a chapter 1, so I'm working on Chapter 2 right now! Chapter 2 had been delayed a few days..

- Chapter written by - _aqzy0_