Heartbroken

Ren's POV

'I'm sorry Ren. You know I can't be with you. My heart belongs to Thyme. I really love him.'

"Did she seriously just reject me for the second time in 2 years? Why can't she see I'm better than that brat Thyme?" I thought to myself as tears start to well up in my eyes. "I did everything for her. I saved her from The Red Card, got her family out of debt in the countryside and without me she'd be dead right now-" A chuckle leaves my mouth while tears stream down my face. 

'I'm sorry you must think I'm stupid right now. Crying as you reject me again,' I said with a defeated smile looking her right in the eyes.

'No Ren I don't think you're stupid at all. I just-'

But before she could finish her sentence I'd already turned around and started walking away. I don't want to hear it. It's bullshit. I've tried to be so nice to her all this time and this jerk just gets to have her while he's the one who was mean to her all this time.

'Ren!' I hear her yell after me, but I'll just ignore it, because I don't care about her anymore. 

Seeing the love of my life being with my best friend Thyme all the time hurts. It hurts more than I could've ever imagined. It hurts more than the first time this happened. This time felt like a confirmation I'll never get her and they're rubbing it in my face by being close all the time when I'm near. I keep being the third wheel and Thyme can't stop talking about her, even when we're just hanging out alone or with MJ and Kavin.

Over the past few weeks I've been getting drunk and going out every night. The drinks temporarily cure my pain and the strangers I hang with in clubs make me feel less lonely. I have been attending the clubs on my own. MJ has been busy with Iris, Kavin with Kaning and I don't even talk to Thyme and Gorya anymore, so I have no other choice than to go alone.

Most people I've met at the club are nice, but honestly the only reason they like me is my social status and money. Whenever guys and girls approach me at the club they just want me to spend money on them. 'Can you buy me a drink? I know who you are. Don't you think I deserve a drink?' they ask, or 'Aren't you the son of the owner of Aira Hospitals? Want to take me out sometime?' Something along those lines. It honestly annoys me and they are so touchy with me too. Dirty people. I hate it, but it kills my time.