Morning

Ren's POV

I woke up and my head hurt like hell. 'What the fuckkk' I said as my hand reached for my head. I layed down for some more minutes and when I finally gained the courage to sit up straight and open my eyes I was met with an unfamiliar room. I never really slept around when going out, so I found it strange that I wasn't in my own bedroom. The room had white walls and greyscale furniture. 

My head started aching again. Fucking hangover. I looked next to me and it seemed someone had slept there, but had already left the bed. On my other side I saw a bucket next to the bed and a bottle of water and medicine on top of a nightstand. There was a note next to it.

"Some medicine and water incase you have a hangover :) - Y/N"

Y/N? Who is-? Ohhhh wait. The girl in my business class? How did I end up here?

I took the medicine and got up. Looking in the mirror I saw, I still wore the same clothes as last night. Disgusting.

Y/N's POV

I heard someone walking around the bedroom. Ren must have finally woken up. I thought and quickly prepared a breakfast so we could eat together.

As I was preparing the table I heard the kitchen door open. I turned around and was met by a hungover and sleepy Ren.

'Good morning Ren' I smiled at him 'Did you find the medicine?'

'Morning, yes I did. Thanks' he said sleepily.

I would be lying if I said he didn't look at least a bit attractive with his messy morning hair. He had always been kind of cute, but I knew he was interested in Gorya, so I never bothered to talk about my slight crush on him.

'Y/N, why am I here?' Ren asked. 'Did we?...'

My went a light shade of red. 'NO, no uhh no we didn't. See, you were blacked out on the street so I offered to help you home, but you refused to give me your adress so I took you here. I was not going to leave you out on the street, it's way too dangerous.'

'Oh... thank you for not leaving me out there. I should be going home then. I've bothered you enough.' he said awkwardly. Ready to leave.

'No you should stay' I said quickly.

Ren looked at me.

'I mean to wash yourself up and eat breakfast maybe? I already prepared it anyway so you might as well eat with me?'

'Sure.' Ren smiled.

Y/N's POV

During breakfast we talked about why he was blacked out on the street. That's how I came to find out his bond with the F4 had kind of faded recently, how he had been heartbroken by Gorya and how he felt oh so lonely.

When he had finished breakfast and washed up he left. 'See you at college Y/N'

'Byee, see you there!'