ツツ 𝘃𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 ツツ

Plot

𝚈𝚎𝚓𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚃𝚉𝚈 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚣𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚈𝚎𝚓𝚒 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙.

(Upload Date: During Itzy Icy era)

Outfits

(Pajamas)

Miyah

Yeji

🔴VLIVE👁️‍🗨️24,458,921 ❤30,235,571

🔴VLIVE
👁️‍🗨24,458,921 ❤30,235,571

Miyah: Goodnight or Good Morning Midzy! This is Miyah and Yeji from ITZY! 사랑해요! (saranghaeyo/I love you)

Miyah cheered happily blowing kisses at the camera.

Yeji: 안녕하세요! (annyeonghaseyo/hello)

Yeji waved at the camera smiling brightly.

Miyah: So I know it might be a little late or early for Midzy depending on where you are but I just wanted to say good night before we go to bed.

Miyah: It's been a while since I've been on Vlive so I was thinking we could do a little Q&A session. If that's okay with Yeji Unnie.

Miyah asked Yeji turned to her and gave her the okay.

Miyah clapped her hands quite loudly causing it to echo in the rooms. A little bit of silence came before the two glanced at each other busting out in laughter.

Miyah: Okay, okay, first question.

Miyah said using the phone to read the comments.

{Hi Miyah! Saranghaeyo!}

{Yeji's smile is so cute good night to you loves 💕}

{How was your day?}

Miyah: Our day was good we had a lot of fun today thank you for asking.

Yeji: We got to eat ice cream today.

{What's your favorite flavor?}

{You two look cute in your clothes}

{Aw you are so cute together💞}

Yeji saw the last comment and wanted to make a heart with Miyah. Miyah noticed and they both made a heart together.

{My babies 🥺💞}

{Myeji is real💗}

Miyah: Myeji Forever!

Miyah cheered Yeji giggled hugging Miyah. Miyah hugged her back resting her head on Yeji's shoulder.

{Awwwwwawaksbuwbslabxisns💞💞🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💞}

{Too much Myeji Cuteness💞🥺💞🥺}

{What was your first impression of Yeji when you first met? Answer please 🙏 }

Miyah looked at her phone to answer the questions.

Miyah: What was my first impression? Well, when I met Yeji for the first time I thought she looked beautiful and she still is beautiful.

Yeji smiled while laughing shyly.

Yeji: I thought the same she was always in modeling magazines and she always look beautiful.

Miyah smiled.

Miyah: Awwwwww.

Miyah and Yeji hugged again.

Miyah: Yeji is a very good dancer and would easily learn the choreography she's very talented.

Yeji: For me when I first met Miyah in dance class she would work with everyone very well and try to make sure everyone was doing their best. She was never too afraid to ask when she wasn't sure about the choreography.

Miyah: We spent a lot of time together all of us as trainees.

They went on to answer a few more questions from Midzy and had lots of fun. Yeji Yawned. Seeing that she was tired Miyah decided to end the Live.ツ