𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹 𝗲𝗽.450 [𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 #3]

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝

𝙸𝚃𝚉𝚈 𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝙸𝚍𝚘𝚕 𝙴𝙿.𝟺𝟻𝟶!

[Note: This episode took place during the Wannabe era]

Scenario

ITZY's Outfits

Miyah's Outfit

Miyah's Outfit

Miyah's P.O.V

Miyah stood behind the scenes of Weekly idol she and the other members were waiting for the two hosts of the show to introduce the group to the show.

"Please come out ITZY!" Hyun-hee exclaimed as the six girls entered bowing and greeting the hosts politely.

Miyah stood in between Lia and Ryujin. Smiling as the other members did the talking.

"All in us! Annyeonghaseyo ITZY iminda~" They all greeted in unison as the two hosts applaud them before asking how it felt to be back on Weekly Idol.

While answering the question Chaeryeong and Hyun-hee had a cute interaction that made Miyah smile, slightly clapping her hands in amusement at her best friend talking to the comedian.

After that yeji began to explain the concept of their comeback Wannabe and album.

Miyah stood doing random things with Lia.

"ITZY~," Lia said in a cute voice while doing a little dance. Miyah smiled and joined. The female host complimented Miyah and Lia.

Then the host announced that ITZY would show them the choreography for their comeback Wannabe.

As they all danced Miyah's hat fell off her head but due to her quick reflexes, she was able to catch it before it fell.