𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗽 [𝗲𝗽. 56]

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙸𝚃𝚉𝚈'𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚙.

(Note: I did this because I stan treasure... K bye.)

Miyah's outfit.

Scenario

"Someone is coming!" Junkyu called out to the other members. Noticed a slowly approaching figure nearing the entrance to the cafe. Everyone immediately gets into their positions, feeling more natural as the day went on in doing their jobs.

Him, Hyunsuk, Jihoon, and Yoshinori are standing by the door waiting for the person to enter.

Opening the door, the figure was revealed.

Miyah.

Her presents received a lot of cheers from the boys. Miyah shyly giggles covering her face while bowing politely.

"Hi!" She greeted them enthusiastically behind the mask she was wearing.

"Hello!" They greeted back to her.

"Miyah would you like to sit outside or inside?" Hyunsuk asked the female, directing her to the sitting area where other fans sat enjoying their drinks and toast.

Miyah choose to go outside where Hyun-suk took her to an empty table.

"Oh!, Annyeonghaseyo," A Fan greeted her, bowing into their chairs as Miyah also greeted them kindly.

When she sat down she removed her mask storing it in her purse.

Smiling Hyunsuk returned with a menu in hand, sitting it on the table, and then explained the rules of how to order to Miyah.

"Oppa, why are there so many rules?" Miyah asked genuinely interested in how the cafe worked.

She looked around to the other table to see if fans were also doing the same.

"Does everyone else get to do it?" She asked sounding more curious than before.

She politely asked the other girls if they were also explained the rules and they nodded answering her questions.