Chapter 1: welcome to assassination nation

Mirabel pov: 

                       It was the morning after Antonio's gift ceremony, and I'm still left in the dust but I feel like it's probably a good thing. I like to rome around town freely and don't have people ask me to help them with stupid things they can do them selves. I was walking around minding my business when someone walked up to me, great someone wants help how amazing.

" uh hello, ur Mirabel Madrigal, yes?" he asked " yep, thats me, now what do you need me to help you with?" I replied. " follow me" he said kinda whispering "um ok" I replied. we walked in the woods so I thought he might have lost a dog or something in there, but we walked for like 20. till we got to this huge building. "welcome to assassination nation!"  the man said. "assass- what what?" I said. " assassination nation, we are going to train you to be an assassin" " like I'm going to be killing people" I replied with shock written all over my face. "wel- I- Yeah pretty much, oh and by the way my name is, Ian"  

" Well nice to meet you Ian" I replied " Like wise" he said 

Skip to a week later, mirabel is about to be set off on her first mission 

"okay mirabel your first mission into kill this person" Ian said, he showed me a picture of a man with blond hair and brown skin and  gorgeous green eyes,  Ayee I gave myself a mental slap to the face snap out of it your supposed to kill him. " Mirabel if you kill him first try and no one notices, you will be bumped up to partners. that means you will have a partner and you kill multiple people in one mission." Ian said "yes sir" I replied. 

-----------------------------------------------------------Time Skip--------------------------------------------------------

Mirabel Pov 

                    When I got to the cafe that the guy I was going to kill was supposed to be at, the only weapons I had was a knife, a gun, and a needle that has a poison that will gracefully kill him. the plan was to to pretend to be a waitress. And when I walk by him, and inject the poison into his arm and he'll just pass out and die. but the knife and gun was for emergencies. he ordered his food and I was sent to give it to him, when I set the food down I made sure to angle myself behind him and injected the substance into his arm. I was shocked when he didn't notice to pinch but as soon as the needle was empty I walked away. After a couple minutes he was passed out, I walked over to him to check his pulse, and there he was dead. as I was walking out the door the manager kept yelling that I was fired for walking out on the first day, but I didn't care it's not like it's my actual job. 

When I arrived to the assassination nation building, Ian came up to me "Congrats Mirabel you have  leveled up to to partners!" "WAIT REALLY"  "yep".  I Walked home with the biggest smile on my face, I finally got to casita and walked in just in time for dinner. "Hello mariposa, you just home for dinner" my mami said. I sat down and got food, family members were making small talk till Isabela had to ask the stupidest question. "Mirabel where were you all day?" Fuck.  "yeah, Mirabel I didn't see you in town like all day" Luisa said "oh well I was at my friends.... house" fuck that was so stupid.

well haven't been her in a while hope you in joy this, I think this is the longest chapter of anything that I've ever wrote. have a nice morning/night/ evening/afternoon. Byeeee