Chapter 4: Chances

Mirabel Pov

                                  I pulled away from the kiss and looked at my family my father's eye was  twitching which made me laugh. About an hour later the event was over and everyone was leaving a I avoided my family for the life of me and as soon as it ended me and Mig ran out to go to A.N.. As soon as we got there I changed out of my dress to sweet pants and a  T-shirt and so did Mig. we reported our info to Ian and we did the mission successfully. me and Mig were both to lazy to walk home so we decided to sleep in the guest rooms at A.N. but all the rooms for taken except for 1 so we had to share a bed. "so um I can sleep on the floor if you want" Mig said "no, no, no, its fine you can sleep in the bed with me, were friend aren't we?" I asked and answered. "oh ok" he said while climbing into bed with me. we made I contact he's gorges green eyes made me blush. "I liked the kiss" I blurted out but ended up blushing in  embarrassment  and turned the other way. I then felt a arm being wrapped around my waist and breath on my neck. I turned around looked him in the eye and kissed him. He pulled me by the waist to move me closer to him and he slowly moved down my neck and I clenched his shirt near his shoulders letting out soft moans. He moved back up to my lips, and after a few minutes of making out we broke apart and cuddled and soon fell asleep.

The Next morning I woke up around 8:30 I sat up in bed Mig's arm still around my waist "shit my family is going to kill me!" I yelled jumping out go bed waking Mig up. In the the spare room there was a bathroom connected I went in there to look in the mirror to see a bunch of hickeys around my neck. "Fuck" I say while Mig walks in and hugs me from behind and kissed my shoulder. "whats wrong?" he asked "My family is gonna kill me I didn't go home last night and I have a bunch of hickeys on my neck" I said "I'm sorry about the dickeys my bad" he said. I turned around to face him and gave him a quick kiss but he wanted more. we ended up making out again and I was sitting on the bathroom counter with Mig in-between my legs holding my waist. My arms were around his neck, he tried moving down to my neck "hey stop I can't have anymore hickeys" I said laughing, he laughed with his lips still on my neck which tickled a little bit. "okay I have to go home now in the hopes I won't get grounded I will see you later " I gave him a quick kiss before walking out. Before I left I grabbed a hoodie in hopes it would cover up my hickeys. 

As soon as I opened the front door to casita my whole family was there waiting for me. "where have you been all night Mirabel" My mother asked " I stayed the  night at Mig's house if you must know" I answered "oh the boy you kissed last night" my tia pepa said "let it go it didn't mean anything" I said "Okay Mirabel take of your hoodie then, lets see if you got any hickeys" my mother said "no I don't have to do shit" I  said then covering my mouth. my mother then walked over to me forcing my sweatshirt off of me revealing all my hickeys. my mother gasped then grabbing by my ear and dragging me up to my room while yelling nonsense on the way up. well I'm grounded.