Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, conceited or proud.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━word count: 15

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
word count: 15.6k (welp— 👀)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

«NARRATION»

All his life, Jungkook had always been curious about the idea of love and perceived that loving someone was as easy as falling in love itself.

Fast forward from the period of his puberty and endless pining over the warmth of hopeless love for years on end, he had finally found someone he liked to address as his better half.

Yet instead of being happy and contented and joyful about what he had encountered in the sweet something of ceaseless ups and downs, Jungkook could only conjure up three sentiments loitering in his mind;

hesitation.

misery.

despair.

Staring at the empty chair across the dining table, Jungkook fixed the cuff of his shirt as he got up. He then sauntered towards the little room at the dead end of the hallway which offered no significant use until Lisa moved in and the space was converted into a humble studio room.

His fist hovered at the closed door; he could hear subtle bass sounds booming against the barrier and a simultaneous trail of thoughts flooded his head, preventing him from posing a knock.

"Lisa", his lips curved at the whisper of his words, only for him to realise that no sound would come out from the other end.

Maybe she didn't hear him.

Or maybe she probably did hear him, yet she chose to ignore his call, because he might've been intruding in her business.

Plus, there had been clear instructions following from a conversation that occurred three moons ago that prevented anybody from entering the room while she had been working over new music — after all, her team had finally found a gig to perform after a hiatus worth a few months. Partly for her bandmate Namjoon's engagement to Jisoo and her own graduation ceremony of earning an MBA degree to appease her parents, following which she had decided to finally pursue music as a full-time career.

And to make a 'comeback' after a break had to be a banger, majorly the reason why Lisa had been stressing over her composition more often than ever.