⠀ 1,

I. ADRIEL ALVA,
MOMENTS IN LOVE - CHARLI XCX

 ADRIEL ALVA,— MOMENTS IN LOVE - CHARLI XCX

ADRIEL, BELONGING TO GOD; GOD'S FOLLOWER. such a name was given to adriel by her parents in the hopes she'd grow up to be a god-fearing, devout christian just like her parents. much to their demise, adriel is far from being such a person. her every behavior, personality trait, characteristic is far from holy. she's told often she'd be a beautiful girl if only she'd choose the lord, but adriel has no interest in fitting into the mold that her parents desire for her. her preference in women, her masculine appearance, her eventual refusal to attend the church, and her overall disbelief and hatred for religion has driven a deep distance between her and her parents. for a short portion of her life, adriel obeyed the teachings of christ, the lifestyle that her parents created for her; regular bible studies, daily prayers, weekly church sermons, the whole package. but ultimately she discovered who she was and what she really liked, and soon enough there was no fear of god or of her parents in any single bone of her body. she's nothing far from the typical teenager, but to her pious parents, she's simply a spawn of satan.
toxicarousal