⠀ 3,

III. KENDRICK QUINCY
— WET DREAMZ - J.COLE

﹩A SEXUAL DEVIANT, kendrick has been the male version of a nymphomaniac for just about as long as he can remember

A SEXUAL DEVIANT,
kendrick has been the male version of a nymphomaniac for just about as long as he can remember. he knew early on that being hyper sexual wasn't uncommon among boys, it was in their nature to be so sexual; he had heard the 'men think about sex every 7 seconds' more than once in his life and all he could think was it had to be more than that, because for him? it's all he could wrap his mind around. of course he wasn't like other people. most men have a perverted version of what sex is like, unable to associate it with love and only lust, but kendrick has spent so long thinking and feeling sexually, that he grew a love for it —for women, for their bodies, viewing them as sacred temples, and he grew to worship the beauty that comes naturally in the female body. he grew a love for it, beginning to view sex as an art, one that he was determined to perfect. atypical from other men, he's made a successful career in the porn industry, all while maintaining his secrecy online. despite his career choices making it difficult to settle down, kendrick loves fast and hard, and unfortunately that doesn't mix well when you're constantly sleeping with new women left to right.

theeblkparlor