⠀ 2,

II. ALONZO WOODS,
— JUKEBOX JOINTS - A$AP ROCKY

﹩ A PROLIFIC ACTOR & FILMMAKER, alonzo was born and raised in the sets of hollywood

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A PROLIFIC ACTOR & FILMMAKER, alonzo was born and raised in the sets of hollywood. just about every part of his life has been documented by a camera, and if that's taught him anything, it's how to hide shit you don't want the public knowing. despite being so famed, alonzo has managed to keep parts of himself private from the people; he's an actor, after all. no one really understands the man or his demeanor – they may believe that they do, but in reality he only shows you what he wants you to see. it's a skill, being able to shape shift personalities the way alonzo does, and he's mastered it. he's a gentleman on screen and in front of cameras, but when shit doesn't line up the way he wants, or when something or someone threatens his reputation, he becomes different. growing up, his life was as normal as it gets for a child actor; had the tiger parents, experienced a couple identity crises, was pushed over his limits on set, went through the whole package, really. the older he got though, the ropes were loosened and things fell into place. instead, he poured his heart and soul into his filmmaking, more as a way to cope than create. either way, whatever reason he did it for, it worked out phenomenally well for him. met his wife through that, and she may just be the only woman to ever figure him out, but the probability of that is highly unlikely, because at the end of the day, alonzo lives a double life, one where he'd do anything to keep secret.

msfemalefatale

2TWOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें