𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Y/n Collymore, oh many words to describe a woman. But the first word that popped up to anyones head is spoiled. Could she deny it though? No.

I mean, when your parents are disgustingly wealthy, what's there to say?

She was a business woman. After her father's death, her and her mother were the ones to take care of their family legacy.

When Y/n got a call from her father's secretary saying she had to take over as mayor, she thought she was going to puke.

Y/n had everything in the world she wanted. Bruce Wayne, childhood best friend, now her boyfriend, money that can last for generations, she can name everything from the top of her head.

But being...mayor?

It was all too much to think about. So just like every other rich girl, she went on a healing shopping spree.
It never occurred to the Collymore girl that she was a shopaholic. Who isn't though?

After getting back home from that shopping spree, she realized she needed to continue the legacy her father would want her to do.

After all, she was daddy's girl. So why not make him proud?

Could she handle it though?

Being traumatized seeing her father's death scene was awful.

Seeing the words "NO MORE LIES" in her father's blood was just awful. She couldn't sleep that night. She knew there was a serial killer out there.

She knows who can stop all of that nonsense. Batman, her boyfriend obviously.

When she first got told his secret by him, she had mixed thoughts.

"Is it too dangerous?"

"What if you get hurt?"

And the last question,

"What if you die?"

Of course everything between them went back to how it was. She doesn't mind. He's doing good by decreasing the criminal activity in Gotham.

The city couldn't thank him enough.

There was a lot going on in Y/n's life, it's so hard keeping up. Maybe it will all go smoothly being mayor. Maybe it won't be as hard as she thought it would be.
————
A/N: (PLEASE READ!)
Hope you enjoyed the prologue! Sorry if it's short the chapters will be LONGER trust me! For your wardrobe in the fan fiction, I wanted to get inspiration from Chanel Oberlin's outfits in scream queens! It just matches the entire "rich girl" vibe. If you don't like the outfits, that's completely fine! Change them or memorize them how you want them to be! Scream Queens is also where I got Chanel Collymore's name from! Anyways Hope you enjoyed!! xx 💋